Video of the Week: 10 Things Every Mountain Biker Should Have Done

Claudio

I think it's important we all agree that the MTN/PWC/Bryanston "bikepark" is in fact not a bikepark. It's a trail centre but it's not a bikepark.

If you go early enough there's snow on the deck at the top of Mosettes between Morzine and Champery. Should I give you my banking details?

whahahaha soon soon....my first priority is a nice roadbike believe it or not....

PS don't tell the other guys I just said that.

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

whahahaha soon soon....my first priority is a nice roadbike believe it or not....

PS don't tell the other guys I just said that.

:oops: :stupid:

Nah you can't count that one, that is like us gautengers counting pwc bike park :whistling: PS there is just something about riding your mielie off for a few days to arrive on the beach...you can start smelling the sea from a couple of km's out. Do a joberg2c and see what the hype is about.

What I was saying it's a silly entry, would karoo2coast then count? how about the CA2C

I know exactly what you mean, done lots of bike touring - in canada/alaska the rides to the sea normally had a ferry timetable to race against as well.

edit:will edit my original post into the ten list itself.

Edited by Shebeen

I think it's important we all agree that the MTN/PWC/Bryanston "bikepark" is in fact not a bikepark. It's a trail centre but it's not a bikepark.

If you go early enough there's snow on the deck at the top of Mosettes between Morzine and Champery. Should I give you my banking details?

Did the Portes de Soleil this year.

• 2 countries
  • snow
  • bikepark
  • riding at 0 deg Celcius in the rain

And all that on the 25th of June

I think it's important we all agree that the MTN/PWC/Bryanston "bikepark" is in fact not a bikepark.

I think we can also agree that hekpoort to the shebeen via breedts nek doesn't count as crossing a mountain range.

Guest Omega Man

someone sponsor me a flight to Canada PLEASE!

Rather do Europe.

MUCH cheaper.

No timezone differences

It's HIGHLY overrated.

Have to disagree

Maybe if you thinking of riding in powdery snow on slopes that actually would need a snowboard, but as far as riding on single track covered in a few centimeters of snow and ice goes (with or without spikes) it can be a great deal of fun.

(9/10 for me)

Have to disagree

Maybe if you thinking of riding in powdery snow on slopes that actually would need a snowboard, but as far as riding on single track covered in a few centimeters of snow and ice goes (with or without spikes) it can be a great deal of fun.

(9/10 for me)

I wish we had snow, so I could justify a fatbike "even more"