Benoni Country Club MTB Trail Building Help

svm3000

I was 10 minutes late...love the traffic home!

Thanks to the impromptu guides last night showing us around the fallen tree!

The small drops, full of water made the course interesting. The weeds have exploded thanks to all the rain.

Felt like I was crawling through the course last night. Was a nice WET ride home. Nothing a hot bath and a pasta dish can't solve.

Thanks to all.

• Replies 619
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi guys, so whats the lowdown on riding this trail. Do we pay ? where do we pay ? can we ride anytime or is it only night rides, where do we park ?. Was thinking of taking our club there for a Sat morning ride

@greyhubs...you the guy in blue I passed on my way out? I had the roofrack on the silver polo.

@madmarc...to my knowledge we will have to pay for the trails eventually,they plan on having a subsection membership through the club I believe...atm though one is still able to arrive anytime and ride for FREE!

Tayyib,

YES...the boy in blue looking like a drenched rat. Thanks for the gap at the traffic lights!

It was an interesting 20 min ride home in the dark and pounding rain!

Hope to be more social next time...

Tuesday and Wednesday ( weather permitting ) we going to rake and cut the fallen trees down , from 4pm if any one is keen to come help that will be great

Any news on the cleanup and trail ride for tonight?

Bit cheeky!! Sorry for not helping on the trail during the week...

We want to push this Thursday night ride and try get 50 people to come ride we will have a pizza evening

let me know who's keen

We want to push this Thursday night ride and try get 50 people to come ride we will have a pizza evening

let me know who's keen

Weather and traffic permitting might be 2 people. Just need to get some lights.

weather looks good for the night ride

Not gonna make it unfortunately.....somehow pinched a nerve in my elbow :thumbdown:

let me know who's keen

I'm in what time?

Archived