Benoni Country Club MTB Trail Building Help

svm3000

Hi there what times are you planning to cut the new section this week cant promise ill be there but will try and make a plan.....thanks

• Replies 619
  • Created
  • Last Reply

we there this sat morning , to cut new trail and maintain the current section , from 7am till 1PM

long Hard day at the trail we managed to cut 1.1km of new trail and thanks to Gray Hubs we managed to trim 90% of the existing trail all the kaki bos and hanging grass in the trail ,

Thanks a mill Gray ( Eddie )

Always a pleasure SVM!! You really put in a huge effort for everyone to enjoy. Time we step up to the plate and help out!

More action/less talk :whistling:

Looking forward to a few laps tomorrow.

Always a pleasure SVM!! You really put in a huge effort for everyone to enjoy. Time we step up to the plate and help out!

More action/less talk :whistling:

Looking forward to a few laps tomorrow.

+++1

I am new to mtb'ing. This is only the 2nd trail I've been on, but it was fantastic fun! Thank you all for building something this epic in our backyard!

I am looking for a petrol leaf blower to try at the Trail instead of having to rake as it take a few days to rake the 6km

I live in Pretoria, but visit friends quite often. If I'm ever there at a time you are building I'd surely come help.

We did the trail this past Sunday, but I didn't have my phone or odo on. How long is the trail currently?

have ridden BCC 4 times brilliant short circuit would love to help anyway possible with extensions.

Archived