Benoni Country Club MTB Trail Building Help

svm3000

Hi Guys...I am very keen to come try this trail out at some point...

Could someone please pots an address or co-ords to the trail?

Apologies if its been posted already...I cant seem to find it.

• Replies 619
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Take snake rd off ramp then right at robots into Morris avenue, follow road and its on the left, park in parking area then head towards bowling area through gates and follow MTB markers.

post-7-0-90171200-1397831693_thumb.jpg

Thanks for the info !!!

When will you guys be out there again?? Anybody going there this weekend??

I have lights on my bike so could also join an evening ride??

Thanks again

how far with the trail? Also please can you send details so that we can contribute with maybe paying for a helper as I cant make it on Saturdays to help.....thanks for an awesome trail

Greyhubs and I rode the trails again this morning - they are in primo condition. Svm - you deserve several awards for these trails and some of my time. Let us know when the next maintenance day is and I'm there.

Greyhubs and I rode the trails again this morning - they are in primo condition. Svm - you deserve several awards for these trails and some of my time.

+1

Thanks guys , all my dads hard work , I am just the message boy , we there on Sat mornings 7:30am till 1pm , some cutting the new trail , also raking the existing trail ,

Two laps chasing each other around the trail really gets the heart pumping! Speed around this course is not easy work...a great way to develop riding skills.

Hi EVERYONE , I am going to build a mountain bike trail at the Benoni Country club golf course , it is virgin bush and looks like I will be able to get 15-18km trail , if anyone is keen to help with the building / setting up of the trail help would be great

Contact me on either

011 8454602 or 0832804840

Thanks a mill

Cliff Barker

What is the latest on this trail. Is it finish and what is the cost?

Hi Cliff. Thanks for all the work. Going to give the trail a bash today (haven't been on TheHub for a while, only saw this now).

Hi All, I have ridden this loop 3 times now and have never really measured my pace. Still a bit of a novice but have done off-road enduro (motorbike) before so I am enjoying the twisties. This coming saturday I am going to try increase my pace a little. Any idea on what is a smoking, fast,average and slow pace around this track? :drool: appreciate the feedback and definitely will be supporting the club when official membership opens. Also, next night ride?

Ricardo, i am looking to ride from about 1500,will be warmer and obviously lighter, let me know if you plan to join me

Archived