The Empire Strikes Back: Specialized Sues A Bike Shop Over Name

Bad Girl

Jeez, there is a lot of internet tough guys here. You guys should enter for a role in the "Expendables 3". No way will Statham or Stallone get a role before you. :whistling:

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: YOU SOUND HALF SURPRISED

• Replies 479
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The only thing worse than a Speshilized is a Creakendale... Insert ninja and whistling emoticons here...

I have a big dilemma .........I ride a spez MTB and a Cannondale road bike....... I love the Spez and respect to Sinyard for the apology, now I need to decide if I need to give the Cannondale Super Six to some homeless guy as my symbol of objection to GoLefty's lack of forgiveness towards spez........

Never. A forum like this gives all us wimps the opportunity to be a hero for a few minutes while we type on our keyboard. From now on I want to change my name, I want to be called "Keyboard America". :nuke:

I have a big dilemma .........I ride a spez MTB and a Cannondale road bike....... I love the Spez and respect to Sinyard for the apology, now I need to decide if I need to give the Cannondale Super Six to some homeless guy as my symbol of objection to GoLefty's lack of forgiveness towards spez........

Pick me coach!

thats the worst vid i've ever seen on the web, so awkward........what a fail for Spaz.

check the condescending, body language from SPAZ, not a sincere apology/explanation at all, i dont seem to feel convinced,

i still get the impression giant is just doing what the public wants him to do because its what PR needs for sales,,

i also say EPIC FAIL SPAZ :ph34r:

HAVING SAID THAT I WILL STILL BE ORDERING MY SPECIALIZED NEXT YEAR ALL I NEED TO DO IS FIND A

SPECIALIZED DEALER BECAUSE THEY SIMPLY THE BEST

HATERS ARE GOING TO HATE especially if they are lefty owners

Have you checked the new sworks allez....my goodness its mooi

Have you checked the new sworks allez....my goodness its mooi

That bike is lighter than their carbon versions and it has a new type of welding they used.

Quite a bike I must say.

That bike is lighter than their carbon versions and it has a new type of welding they used.

Quite a bike I must say.

Blixem it is nice, and although the mighty CAAD10 has been ruling the alu scene the last while the new Allez it seems have upped the bar a bit since 2013 going forward and imo would be the bike to have between the two..their smartweld on the E5 frame is some very cool tech and engineering paired with a tarmac sl4 fork.

Winner winner chicken dinner.

Quite a bike I must say.

ja its on my list as i said i just need a specialized agent

ja its on my list as i said i just need a specialized agent

Have been to the new West Rand Cycles since they converted to a Spez Concept Store? very very nice.....