TMB Vintage Bike Caps

kandui

I have just unpacked the Table Mountain Bikers vintage bike caps I had made in Italy.

One size fits all.

Sweatsafe and Subaru logo on the sides. The words Cape Town (small) on the back and TMB log on the front. The peak is black on top with Love it.Ride it.Respect it visible when you flip the peak up.

R100 each for local collection. Add R10 for postage.

I had 150 made and won't be repeating this design, if I print again.

Orders: ride@tablemountainbikers.co.za

I won't be checking this thread regularly, so please , if you want a cap, email me.

post-17562-0-50137900-1386680789_thumb.jpg

post-17562-0-03500600-1386680887_thumb.jpg

post-17562-0-05225100-1386680989_thumb.jpg

I have just unpacked the Table Mountain Bikers vintage bike caps I had made in Italy.

One size fits all.

Sweatsafe and Subaru logo on the sides. The words Cape Town (small) on the back and TMB log on the front. The peak is black on top with Love it.Ride it.Respect it visible when you flip the peak up.

R100 each for local collection. Add R10 for postage.

I had 150 made and won't be repeating this design, if I print again.

Orders: ride@tablemountainbikers.co.za

I won't be checking this thread regularly, so please , if you want a cap, email me.

why so serious

it's in the RULES

Rule #22

// Cycling caps are for cycling.

Cycling caps can be worn under helmets, but never when not riding, no matter how hip you think you look. This will render one a douche, and should result in public berating or beating. The only time it is acceptable to wear a cycling cap is while directly engaged in cycling activities and while clad in cycling kit. This includes activities taking place prior to and immediately after the ride such as machine tuning and tire pumping. Also included are cafe appearances for pre-ride espressi and post-ride pub appearances for body-refueling ales (provided said pub has sunny, outdoor patio – do not stray inside a pub wearing kit or risk being ceremoniously beaten by leather-clad biker chicks). Under these conditions, having your cap skull-side tipped jauntily at a rakish angle is, one might say, de rigueur. All good things must be taken in measure, however, and as such it is critical that we let sanity and good taste prevail: as long as the first sip of the relevant caffeine or hop-based beverage is taken whilst beads of sweat, snow, or rain are still evident on one’s brow then it is legitimate for the cap to be worn. However, once all that remains in the cranial furrows is salt, it is then time to shower, throw on some suitable après-ride attire (a woollen Molteni Arcore training top circa ’73 comes to mind) and return to the bar, folded copy of pastel-coloured news publication in hand, ready for formal fluid replacement. It is also helpful if you are a Giant of the Road, as demonstrated here, rather than a giant douchebag. 5

• 2 weeks later...

Caps selling like hotcakes. 49 of 150 caps left. If you want one, get your order in.

R100/cap. Add R10 for postage.

• 1 month later...

Down to the last 30 bicycle caps. Still R100/cap , or if you add the TMB Pocpac, get both for R170.

You can choose between a Pocpac with Table Mountain trails or the Tokai trails.