Back to My Roots

can't make out what you're saying.... have You been drinking?

Super cryptic..! I am understanding that he is not in favour of Isuzu.. that's right hey Slow?

drinking and typing is not against any laws.

I will make an appointment, and get correct permits, with the relevant parties to inspect said paths.

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The bottom...

Sorry couldnt help myself there. Just grab a map and work your way up the jeeptrack and try out the singletrack on the way back down.

In order of ease of ride -

Your Roots

Faerie Garden

Blue Gums

Boomslang

Vasbyt

Mamba

My Roots

Thats seven bits of singletrack, all different and fun, that can be done in s 10km ride all just off the jeeptrack.

Or hook up with someone that knows the place.

Edit - Im up there most days so if you need, a really slow, guide give me a shout.

cool, thanks, will keep that in mind!

New features very sweet :thumbup: , although I rode it very carefully, without a front brake and with 3 sprained fingers :thumbdown: (from a freak little dismount :blush: that happened further up.)

Sprained! 3?

Can I read more about it in the Avid appreciation thread, or have you started a "depreciation" one?

Sprained! 3?

Can I read more about it in the Avid appreciation thread, or have you started a "depreciation" one?

Think I got the fingers stuck between the bar and the brake lever & bent then over as I went over the bars. That stop was like lightning! I can still give Avid the middle finger, so, the hand is OK.

New features very sweet :thumbup: , although I rode it very carefully, without a front brake and with 3 sprained fingers :thumbdown: (from a freak little dismount :blush: that happened further up.)

Eina! Nothing too serious i hope?

Edited by Beattbox

Eina! Nothing too serious i hope?

Not too serious but my middle finger is impressively thick and now twice as effective as usual when I show it to inconsiderate drivers in the traffic. :D