Rear wheel not centering in frame..

Askies

My rear mtb wheel when put back into the frame, has a much larger gap on the right side compared to the left side. . My wheels were rebuilt a weak ago. So they straight. But when the wheel is not spinning their is an evident larger gap on the one side of the wheel, compared to the other side. Ive retightened the skeweres, but still the same.

Is it normal ?

Guest Latent Blue
It says to big to upload ?!!!!

What must i do ?? Thanks

Quick solution: I whatsapp the images to my tablet. Those images get reduced in size automatically....

Wheels weren't dished to suit your frame. Had a similar prob with a set of second hand wheels I bought. Had the rear one dished to suit the frame and they're right as rain.

Wheels weren't dished to suit your frame. Had a similar prob with a set of second hand wheels I bought. Had the rear one dished to suit the frame and they're right as rain.

When i got my wheels straighetened,, i took them to my lbs and left the frame at home... You think thats why ? They werent dished to my frame ?

Yep... Its a dishing issue

Wont take long to fix.

Hopefully your LBS wont charge you either.... Panic over though. Hope you get it sorted asap nomessnofuss...

Ok cool, thanks :). Do you think i can do a 25 km race though how it at the moment. Got a race on monday, and have apsolutely no time to gonto my lbs.

Ok cool, thanks :). Do you think i can do a 25 km race though how it at the moment. Got a race on monday, and have apsolutely no time to gonto my lbs.

I rode +- 300km with a wheel like that... But like the okes said have it fixed. Think it cost me 100 jimmies or so to sort out.