Cape Epic rider combinations for 2014

Nats mtb

Please can someone help me...I follow Sauser on strava and he has been riding a lot in Stellenbosch recently with Kleinhans, do u think they will be a team for 2014 or just riding together as they are friends? When are the big teams announced for 2014 and who do u think they will be? Would also love to see some local and international rider combinations.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Please can someone help me...I follow Sauser on strava and he has been riding a lot in Stellenbosch recently with Kleinhans, do u think they will be a team for 2014 or just riding together as they are friends? When are the big teams announced for 2014 and who do u think they will be? Would also love to see some local and international rider combinations.

Think he will go defend it with kulhavy again.

They are buddies given Erik is married to a Swiz. They ride a lot in the mountains over there together as well, Suzzie is always posting pics on Twitter (that leave me feeling very envious)

Don't think we will see Kulhavy at Epic again. Reckon it seriously screwed up the rest of his XC season

Personally I would love to see him at Epic again. He was about 10 leagues above the rest of the field this year

It's seems like Sauser has taken a liking to Sipho Madolo and teken him under his wing, similar to what he did with Burry Stander back in the day. Kleinhans mentioned just this week on twitter that the two mountain goats were 1st up the climb to saaltjie or something in Jonkershoek way before him...You never know what he decides to do.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_C4m4qGza0E&feature=player_detailpage

I have huge respect for Sauzer taking interest in developing local talent!

So if he is not teaming up with the eye on winning the Epic then who will I be cheering for...........

Hope Hermida team does well then

No chance at all, they good friends and ride often with each other. Sauser will ride away from Erik with 1 leg with a hangover.

We went riding Jonkershoek on Monday. We saw Sauser and Erik kleinhans with Sipho. Funny, Erik was on a brand new Epic Sworks. Just made me wonder. But I doubt if we wil see Jaro again

We went riding Jonkershoek on Monday. We saw Sauser and Erik kleinhans with Sipho. Funny, Erik was on a brand new Epic Sworks. Just made me wonder. But I doubt if we wil see Jaro again

Team RE:CM is in specialized next year so that will explain the S Works. According to the team announcement they will be targeting the mixed category at the Epic so I think hell be riding with Ariane again

i thought arianne was riding with cherise stander in the womens now they are in the team together?

i thought arianne was riding with cherise stander in the womens now they are in the team together?

I recon Cherise and Ariane will ride together and Erik and Nico Bell