thehub not working on Firefox?

Skylark

I have to reload virtually every page of thehub on Firefox after opening a link, otherwise the main center section of the page is all just jumbled code. Only happening on Firefox, anyone else having this issue?

Skylark,

I am running firefox like a good dream. I am not an expert, but maybe you should update it??? if thats not the case, please ignore my dumb comment.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Travis.

I'm still having this issue, anyone else?

No. Download Chrome.

I have to reload virtually every page of thehub on Firefox after opening a link, otherwise the main center section of the page is all just jumbled code. Only happening on Firefox, anyone else having this issue?

What version of Firefox are you using? http://www.whatismybrowser.com/

These kind of issues usually come down to an older / incompatible browser version or cached files that are out of date.

Perhaps try clearing your browser's stored files. Then load The Hub and press Ctrl + F5

Guest Latent Blue

http://s2.quickmeme.com/img/fb/fb174953412bf2a7fe0db5cfe14ff38e8ef674dd8b9263d3d0d9f3be1f627fac.jpg

Sorry matt, couldn't help it

• 3 months later...

Running the latest Firefox 28.0. Still getting a jumbled page, a refresh or 2 solves it, pretty much only ever on thehub, even with the cache cleared and all add-ons disabled. Been like this for months now, driving me up the wall!

Have attached a screenshot of the jumble.

It looks like something is injecting some java into the page that is bucking everything up. Hope I'm not in some random botnet :mellow:

post-15746-0-75860500-1398359225_thumb.png

Sometimes I just get the middle part blank.

This is what happened after posting the last reply, half the page all jumbled:

post-15746-0-92035100-1398359638_thumb.png

Archived