Derailer Hanger - MTB

New Landy new life

Have you fallen again?!?!

Yee of little faith :wacko:

No fall this time, just a big branch went through the derailer and all the bike shops in Newcastle were closed when it broke - back in Cape Town so should have more chance now of finding one.

As mentioned before, it is frame specific so go to a dealer or LBS who sells those specific bikes. Otherwise if you can match the code there are 2 companies/suppliers who just sell hangars.

Easy to sort out but if no one has your specific frame hangar you will have to wait till Monday when the suppliers re open....

As a matter of interest, what frame is that off?

Merida Matts 2010 HardTail - R150 seems pretty steep.

From what I've seen, that's about the going rate

Seems my hanger is like hens teeth. Been to 3 shops including CWC and no joy.

At the least one bike shop offered to speak to the Merida Rep on Monday and made a tracing of my sample to try and help me out.

No riding till next week though - what a bummer.

Otherwise if you can match the code there are 2 companies/suppliers who just sell hangars.

Where would I find these suppliers making just hangers if you could help - thanks

Try derailleurhanger.com. I have ordered some fairly obscure hangers from them over the years. They stock just about every hanger ever made. Just takes a while to get here form the US though.

The hanger via USA would have been $22 + 10$ shipping.

Thank goodness Bridge cycles opened today and I got two there - case closed, back on the bike.