FOUND: Saddle bag at the Spruit

leeannc

Must be some idiot that's probably wearing Lycra and has clipless peddles ... damn dirtroadies are taking over the holy grail of downhill trails!

Heard some interesting descriptions for the Spruit but never: "holy grail of downhill trails!"

Oh but it seems like it is, or at least thats the impression I get as well.

Anyways, there was 2 platinum and 3 gold cards in the bag, my Panerai, they keys to my Dino as well as my 911 GT2 RS.

They keys to my Houghton home is rolled up in a road tube.

When can I collect ?

Quite a dilemma. Get your possessions back or confess to owning a saddle bag… :whistling:

Saddle bags and baggies are in the same league for me.

Saddle bags and baggies are in the same league for me.

If it looks like you have a saddle bag while wearing baggies, maybe you bought the wrong size baggies...... :whistling:

If it looks like you have a saddle bag while wearing baggies, maybe you bought the wrong size baggies...... :whistling:

Yeah, I have seen a few "brand whores" with saddle bag style baggies.

Good morning all - My name is stretch and my bike has a saddle bag..AND...wait for it....bar ends

WGAF

On risers? Gulp… :eek:

Good morning all - My name is stretch and my bike has a saddle bag..AND...wait for it....bar ends

WGAF

and I use a "Camelpack" when I ride on the beachfront on my trail bike (SOOOO uncool to have a bottle cage fitted....)

And I share your sentiments.