scott vs fondriest

DJpak

Hi guys~~~ firstly my english can be bad so please understand me.

Recently I saw fondriest!!! It has really nice design~

But not easy to gey some informations about that..

I have scott foil 20. If I buy fondriest ft2 (?).

It that worth? And I saw a team and people ride ft2 not zero. I thought zero is the best model but no one ride it;

1. 2013 Foil20 frame vs 2013 (4) Fondriest ft2

2. 2013 Foil20 frame vs 2013 (4) Fondriest ft Zero

3. 2013 Foil team frame vs 2013 (4) Fondriest ft zero

Anyone if u have fondriest ft2 or zero, please let me know what ur feeling about it and if u had the other bike before,what a bike u had.

Thank u~~

Just as a Porsche is better than a lexus

Fondriest is better than a scott.

even Chuck Norris agrees

Don't recall seeing a Fondriest at the tdf................

Just as a Porsche is better than a lexus

Fondriest is better than a scott.

even Chuck Norris agrees

Guys.. english please;;; and if fondriest is better than scott.. why..? Hahaha

Don't recall seeing a Fondriest at the tdf................

Bec the company is too small to support a team..yet?? Haha I dont know hahaha so u think scott is better? Hahaha

And I saw a team and people ride ft2 not zero. I thought zero is the best model but no one ride it;

I'm reasonably sure that Zero is the top end model.

Pricing is probably the reason you see more FT2 ... a little like your Foil 20 vs Foil Team Issue (don't see too many on these on the road either ... or Foil 10 for that matter).

The FT2 is nice, but I can't imagine that it would be much of an upgrade over the Foil.

There will be zero difference in performance, in terms of your Argus time etc the change will be a waste of money. The Foil is a superb design, I would guess it will be slightly lighter and more aero than the Fondriest. The rest is all about whether blue or green is the nicest colour.

If it was my money I would prefer the Scott. Imo it has better engineering, more racing cred- they sponsor a top team, constantly improve designs to be at the cutting edge, and get feedback from Pro riders. Fondriest is a newer Italian brand, much like Chippolini, except Fondriest won a lot less races).

I'm reasonably sure that Zero is the top end model.

Pricing is probably the reason you see more FT2 ... a little like your Foil 20 vs Foil Team Issue (don't see too many on these on the road either ... or Foil 10 for that matter).

The FT2 is nice, but I can't imagine that it would be much of an upgrade over the Foil.

I'd like to mostly compare with foil team and zero.

I think the high end bike is all the same just different design... haahaha thank u for answeringe my question :)

There will be zero difference in performance, in terms of your Argus time etc the change will be a waste of money. The Foil is a superb design, I would guess it will be slightly lighter and more aero than the Fondriest. The rest is all about whether blue or green is the nicest colour.

If it was my money I would prefer the Scott. Imo it has better engineering, more racing cred- they sponsor a top team, constantly improve designs to be at the cutting edge, and get feedback from Pro riders. Fondriest is a newer Italian brand, much like Chippolini, except Fondriest won a lot less races).

Hahaha I know.. I have a good bike already. The argus time may be faster than before bec foil team or zero is lighter and group set would be dura or red22.

I just would like to know about Fondriest.

In my country, Fondriest is not that famous;;; so I cant get any actual information from a rider...

Even fondriest website doesnt explain about what technology they use. Maybr they explain a bit but not enough;;; hahaha

Thank u for ur opinions :)