2014 Masters Worlds

Guest Omega Man

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Omega Man

Hey Omega - that you in the silver bakkie with the Dakine tailgate mat on Edinburgh drive this am?

Ja. Was I driving like a dick? The silver will be changing color soon tho.

Ja. Was I driving like a dick? The silver will be changing color soon tho.

What you mean is... It'll be changing to a new bakkie soon... Cos a new coat of paint will be worth more than the car it's on...

:)

Even if the park doesn't open - not definite yet - Worlds will not be impacted. Info on the facebook page and just about all the mtb sites, Dirt, Vital, Pinkbike.

• 2 weeks later...

Well, if it does not happen in Norway, maybe it can be hosted in SA again this year! Let's go back to PMB and kick some ass this time, bro!!!!!!

Ah ah !

Where do i have to sign ?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest Omega Man

Hey guys.

I had a meeting with Chris Nixon yesterday and we are going to be going ahead with our http://www.sa.alpine.addiction.co.za Masters Worlds trip.

The trip will be set up like this.

13 Aug Leave CT or JHB

14 Aug Arrive Geneva

15-19 Aug. Ride your bike in the Portes du Soleil Mountain bike area. Great altitude training and GREAT tech training. There are also some serious lung busting Alpine ascents in the area.

20 Aug Depart Morzine. Geneva-Oslo Oslo-Lillehammer by train

21-26 August Masters Worlds

27 August Depart Lillehammer for JHB or CT

If you want to stay on for Elites we'll just change your flight ticket but you'll have to sort out accommodation yourself.

We are setting everything up for you.

• Plane tickets
  • Accommodation in Morzine
  • Breakfast & Dinner in Morzine
  • Lift Passes for the PDS (Yes even the XC guys will want a lift pass)
  • Airport shuttles
  • Accommodation in Hafjell
  • Train Tickets To and from Oslo

For the 5 days in Morzine you'll have access to some of the best Mountain Bike trails on the planet and you'll also have a current World Champion showing you round and helping you with bike setup. Chris has been to the area on 3 occasions so he knows what's there and can put you on to the most amazing trail you've ever seen.

Pricing is to be confirmed but we expect it to cost in the region of 30k per person. I'll confirm pricing in the next few days.

Please PM me if you are interested. There are only 11 slots available.

Edited by Omega Man