Cape Argus Cycle Tour

jeanko

Keep checking the for sale section, they pop up from time to time but move quickly too so you need to play quick.

Happy hunting.

I did my last Argus in 2003 so I have forgotten how things work. My son wil be doing his first one this year. When can we expect his official batch and start time?

I did my last Argus in 2003 so I have forgotten how things work. My son wil be doing his first one this year. When can we expect his official batch and start time?

Mid February.

Has he done any seeding races? Is he a PPA member?

PPA member - start groups 9am to 9.30am

No seeding - start 9.30 to 10am

Hi everyone,

I am desperately looking for an entry to the 2014 Cape Argus.

If you know of anyone who has entered and can no longer go, please contact me?

jean.koekemoer@gmail.com

Charity entries are still selling. You pay more but you can sometimes get a decent starting time that way if you have no seeding. Also, you support a good cause. I like the MAD, BEN, Sunflower Fund, SPCA. Let Google be your friend and support the charity you like.

Charity entries are still selling. You pay more but you can sometimes get a decent starting time that way if you have no seeding. Also, you support a good cause. I like the MAD, BEN, Sunflower Fund, SPCA. Let Google be your friend and support the charity you like.

Thanks DJR, I will go and have a look!!

Hi Anty,

I just saw on the Cycle Tour website that you will be notified mid Jan. http://www.cycletour...ycle-tour-info/

But Ultimate Hubber sounds like he's done this a couple of times so he should know best... :thumbup:

Thanks for the tip Malpiet!

Jean

:D :D No, no, rather trust the Cycle Tour website :D :D

come down to CT for the 99er, its a seeding event for the argus then you start earlier. better to start earlier, cooler and less traffic

come down to CT for the 99er, its a seeding event for the argus then you start earlier. better to start earlier, cooler and less traffic

Seeding event for Argus 2015 ......

This years 99er is only a seeding event for 2015 Argus.