Magalies Monster 2014

Dirt De Vil

True story valeyellow....gordon is like martino die kulkunstenaar when it comes to hills....

Kul jou hier...kul jou daar en siedaar....swift01 is at the top of the hill....oh and he knows all the tricks in the books....wants to start a conversation about doping in the pro circles...or religion going up the steepest part. He also half wheel's like a baws

giving your age away there mate by quoting martino die kulkunstenaar.

• Replies 766
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I have already given him the "eat a chip already ross" speech....he is as skraal as a hunting dog in winter.

That extra tyre around the waist makes for great traction going up loose rocky climbs. But that is the only advantage.

Jis I am soo excited now...gonna be lekkers man.

I want to sommer VR it tonight on my trainer and roadbike and take all the KOM's.... :whistling:

Jis I am soo excited now...gonna be lekkers man.

I want to sommer VR it tonight on my trainer and roadbike and take all the KOM's.... :whistling:

Hahahahaha!

I was going to say first rider back must buy beers but then Gordy will still be out there at xmas

Hahahahaha!

I was going to say first rider back must buy beers but then Gordy will still be out there at xmas

WAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA chirp of the day oom. The only way you can beat that scottsman.

:thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

WAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA chirp of the day oom. The only way you can beat that scottsman.

:thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

soz Gordy x

soz Gordy x

Ha Ha very true story though, but you guys have been warned my dad is only doing the 45km and seems to be focused on getting to the beer tent quickly, which means we should all pack a cooler box of castle lites just in case they have run out before we get back

Dunno why we are all so excited about this sufferfest :whistling:

Dis soos die army....ons almal *** saam af...en lag vir mekaar se suffering.

But we get to go home to mamma se wit boude in the evening..... :ph34r:

Dis soos die army....ons almal *** saam af...en lag vir mekaar se suffering.

But we get to go home to mamma se wit boude in the evening..... :ph34r:

You guys are lucky, I am going back to my parents house where my dad tells me he has the night off and is allowed to party it up.......... eish I feel a sore head in the morning coming up

You guys are lucky, I am going back to my parents house where my dad tells me he has the night off and is allowed to party it up.......... eish I feel a sore head in the morning coming up

I can beat that....one word. The MACK-ATTACK

He will be waiting for me when I get back home...I might sleep over in my car at the ATKV resort...I am scared

Edited by rouxtjie

Good luck to all riding this weekend.

Sad to be missing it and I be thinking of you all with a cold pint of Mitchells finest down in Knysna come Saturday afternoon.

Next year..

We are looking forward to taking the rider experience up a notch in 2014,” says Alexa Cunningham, Event Manager. “Riders can look forward to a mild route change, while experiencing a scenic ride through a picturesque fruit farm and up an old Wagon Trail. After their ride they will be able to exchange war stories while relaxing in the ATKV race venue, boasting a host of local food vendors including a shaded bar area.

Riders can stock up on much needed energy in the Bokomo Breakfast Zone, while REHIDRAT Sport will be on hand to ensure that riders Stay Healthy, Stay Hydrated, both on route and in the REHIDRAT Zone. We are also looking forward to welcoming some big names in mountain biking who will be vying for prize money. There will also be some amazing prizes up for grabs including an ISUZU Off-Road Academy Voucher for the riders that claim King and Queen Of The Mountain in the 80km Monster. To top it all off, the FNB Magalies Monster MTB Classic takes place the day before the FNB Platinum Trail Run making it the perfect weekend getaway for the entire family”.

EVENT INFORMATION:

DATE: Saturday, 24 May 2014

VENUE: ATKV Buffelspoort (North West Province)

DISTANCE, COST & START: 80km / R200 / 08h00

45km / R140 / 08h30

20km / R60 / 09h00

Follow us on Twitter: @magmonstermtb

Like our Facebook Page: Stillwater MTB Events

For more information on the action packed FNB Magalies Monster MTB Classic presented by ISUZU contact:

Stillwater Sport & Entertainment on 086 138 3591,

email: entries@stillwatersports.com

or visit www.stillwatersports.com.

I can beat that....one word. The MACK-ATTACK

He will be waiting for me when I get back home...I might sleep over in my car at the ATKV resort...I am scared

Oh no you want to stay at my parents house :eek: your in for a savage night especially since he won't be riding this year so won't be tired

Oh no you want to stay at my parents house :eek: your in for a savage night especially since he won't be riding this year so won't be tired

You know it....maybe I will try and kill myself at the barron again...who knows