Magalies Monster 2014

Dirt De Vil

• Replies 766
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ha ha rouxtjie was trying to downplay his new legs and weight yesterday :thumbup: I am very sure he will kill it.

SYWM

oh and ta...thanks wayne for link

Reason is, considering the new distance I might have a new goal instead of 5:00. I will be happy if I come in 35% of winning time...after winning time...jossos now I am confused. hahahaha

Edited by rouxtjie

Whats the story with weight............share please

Oom...you should know swift by now, he is using clever twists and turns to divert attention away from him....

Sneaky russian

He looks like a stickman, lots half a human :thumbup:

Wahahahahhaaaaaaaaaaa, I still have 10 x 2L cokes on you my boy.... I repeat

SYWM.....

4:39 for me last year with seriously bad cramping going to the cell tower

all sorts of verbal abuse caught on the GoPro :blush:

Hoping to hang onto Swifts wheel (pocket) for as long as possible.

:whistling:

Wahahahahhaaaaaaaaaaa, I still have 10 x 2L cokes on you my boy.... I repeat

SYWM.....

Jajaja... you look like a racing snake now!

make sure to put extra stitching on your pockets...

To do a sub 5, at what kinda time should you summit the monster assuming you still have enough gas in the tank to keep a similar pace?

To do a sub 5, at what kinda time should you summit the monster assuming you still have enough gas in the tank to keep a similar pace?

with the newish route I dont think you should try and summit at a certain time at the top of breedts....keep steady without burning matches....well that is going to be my mantra anyway

And by match I mean http://home.trainingpeaks.com/blog/article/what-is-a-match

Edited by rouxtjie

No batman lid at the moment, so all the power is gone.

Haven't done this ride for so long because the scars were so deep last time. I think I'm just going to have flashbacks of the pain.

Looking forward to seeing the remodeled Rouxtjie. All the watt bike sessions he and the Oom have been doing is very impressive. You know the motto... go till you blow!

This is going to be a training ride for rainbow challenge and elites for me and the missus.

Haven't done this ride for so long because the scars were so deep last time. I think I'm just going to have flashbacks of the pain.

Looking forward to seeing the remodeled Rouxtjie. All the watt bike sessions he and the Oom have been doing is very impressive. You know the motto... go till you blow!

This is going to be a training ride for rainbow challenge and elites for me and the missus.

Nooooooo that lid gave you 150W over and above at least....

Your missus is carrying some form...betting man would say she should cruize to victory.

But yes....agreed...go till we blow, praaaaaap

Edited by rouxtjie

with the newish route I dont think you should try and summit at a certain time at the top of breedts....keep steady without burning matches....well that is going to be my mantra anyway

And by match I mean http://home.training...what-is-a-match

I hear you man. I'd rather burn matches in the last 20km than the first 20. I'm not really worried about my race time though. It's more a question of trying to guess mid-race what time I'll get back to Pretoria on Saturday.

Batman or not my story remains the same. See you Saturday :whistling: