Dodgy Hubber ?

DIKenONFIKS

Man people like this seller need to be publicly flogged like they do in Saudia Arabia!!

They prey on the trust and good faith of people and the thing that really grates me is they do it over and over becuase that same trust and good faith lets them come back and prey again and again.

That's why a good flogging would be helpful! :drool:

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We will absolutely take action against troublesome buyers & sellers, however it does require some investigation first.

To suspend troublesome users outright may leave pending buyers / sellers with no means of contacting the user.

How about suspending troublesome people from posting ads in the Classified section?

Edit : If guilty again, this guy should be banned

TWO strikes and you're out!!

demmit...how many more excuses???And then HUB blow-up!!!....and then said crook surfaces again after a few months...

i say...ban the bugger...this is a legitemate reason...

Hehehehehe! Have a story to tell you about that involves a hubber friend of his who featured in a TV ad, newspapers, old magazines, a pool manual, a non-existent watch...but will PM you rather when I get in front of a PC...

I sometimes wonder what happened to him

I am trying to keep my cool and not go ape shLT. Admin will suspend a person for name calling or a word that offends people but will not take action against a hubber that takes money from others. this is wrong in so many ways. Admin can give me warning for what ever I don't care. This is ****** up

Now THAT is biased!!! not so?

Man people like this seller need to be publicly flogged like they do in Saudia Arabia!!

They prey on the trust and good faith of people and the thing that really grates me is they do it over and over becuase that same trust and good faith lets them come back and prey again and again.

That's why a good flogging would be helpful! :drool:

AGREED

http://media.heavy.com/media/2012/09/chuckpunch1.gif

TWO strikes and you're out!!

demmit...how many more excuses???And then HUB blow-up!!!....and then said crook surfaces again after a few months...

i say...ban the bugger...this is a legitemate reason...

I agree - thats why I said fool me once in my first post. You can try and talk up the first one as a misunderstanding blah blah...but when it comes up again for the 2nd and third time...then its starts to sound like the norm more than the exception

Hi

I must admit the number of scamsters now creeping into the hub is really worrying. Im a relative noob on hub yet i can recall agreeing on prices via pm's doing the eft immediately and within a week goods arrived in condition advertised. Last year i probably spent about 80k on my bikes and all through members on the hub without any issues, my mtb was built by a member in the free state, at that point I had deposited 35k into his account and 3 weeks later my new bike was delivered drama free and that's wht I came to expect from members.

What's the solution, we comment on these leaches excuse the pun, so as to never allow any other Hubber to experience the same via the trade ratings, but that prejudices honest new members, and it also doesnt help the guy who has lost his money by being. The first victim..

What a disappointment.

just send me what I paid for...

Sounds familiar :eek:

Amazing how people will expect payment first and then not deliver

Con artists

It seems like almost exactly the same thing has happened to me, with a road frame. paid wild west mounties about a month ago. I was also told that he was in hospital, then that it was shipped and would arrive... 2 weeks ago. I don't want to assume immediately that it's a scam. but I would really like to get what I paid for. starting to get a little annoying.

Only now?!?

Vleis book is a wonderfull thing, got all his info there. Know where he works and all.

h

He did now promise he is sending, if not, I will have to take steps...

ja ja.

He promised the last guy the same thing, only it took more than a week from that point before anything was done.

The oke is a chancer of note.

Only now?!?

Vleis book is a wonderfull thing, got all his info there. Know where he works and all.

h

to be honest, it's been quite a long time that I've been annoyed... maybe we can visit potch some time with some crow bars... :ph34r:

to be honest, it's been quite a long time that I've been annoyed... maybe we can visit potch some time with some crow bars... :ph34r:

No jokes! I wanted to on Friday!!!

It's been said already, but this oke should not be allowed to place an ad in classifieds again. Maybe just ban him from that if there's not enough on him to get him banned. But having two threads made about someone for dodgy deals in 6 months is not on.

Only now?!?

h

If you have his face book details place a message on his wall. The cat.

Archived