Engen 2 Engen Morning Ride Info

Lizzardd

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

Joined my 1st E2E ride this morning (well with a couple of detours and U-turns) and I loved it. I think I might just get hooked ^_^

Oh...and I thought going for a morning ride will help to make me think less about going for a ride during working hours....nope! I still want to escape and go for more! :blush:

• 8 months later...
  • 8 months later...

Its around 40km. I would say 1h20mins. Wed chilled and Friday coffee ride. Tues & Thurs fast.

Is this still the case? Do people do it on MTB?

Is this still the case? Do people do it on MTB?

Still the same, might battle to hang on with MTB on Tues & Thurs but should be ok on Wed & Fri.  

Shew 34km/h, definitely not strong enough for that yet.

Will join next week and hope for the best.

Can anyone post a garmin link, then I will just follow it on my garmin

We do a more sedate version on Wednesdays. We leave just behind the racing snakes @ 5.00am and ride about 38 km. If you're keen, you can join us or PM me for me info.

There is often a group that leaves at 4H50.  This gives you the option of sticking with the main bunch when they catch you at the top of Jan Smuts or you can just cruise to the end.  That extra ten minutes also makes a difference with the buses.

If you are in Amanzimtoti area they also run a cool Engen to Engen there.  Details in their local paper.

Can anyone, i.e. non-club members, join these rides or are they only open to club members?

It's not a club. Anyone can join

• 3 months later...

Hi all

Just want to find out if anyone is leaving from Bryanston Virgin Active

I go there for spinning each morning and see a lot of guys leaving from there

I would like to join them but how far to they go, and what speed and which days?

I'm and average/good cyclist so want to join but don't know anyone there

Please let me know...

• 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hello All

I have taken a break from the bike for a few months, since June this year. Very keen to get back into it.

Moved to Randburg a few months back and don't have a group to train with atm... I have heard of this group and quite keen to join up for a ride and getting into the community.

Can someone give me some additional info or maybe send me a PM then we can have a chat. Would like to join for a ride or 2 before 94.7 and then continue to ride

Thanks

Archived