Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Omega Man

You can have my Intense Tracer 275 for R18k

;)

The entire bike?

Admin pays well :thumbup:

Have a look at the Liteville 301

Can run a 140mm or 160mm fork depending on the linkages.

I'm paid in rides in Tokai :P

and the Liteville is a bit out of price range.....

Guest Omega Man

Ya, if that's for the entire bike..... let's chat :thumbup:

Ja dude. Jees. I stand to lose out on that snap of yours but if she's selling an entire Tracer 650b for 18k BUY IT! And I'll high 5 you on the trails.

Oh and we'll be part of the Intense Club together.

Edited by Omega Man

Guest Omega Man

He is looking for a frame right?

And R18k is a bargain for just the frame...

Agreed. It's probably the only Tracer 275 in the country. And they are very special. TBH i can't for the life of me understand why you'd want to sell something so special but hey. Who am I to judge? So the Tracer isn't going to that F Place. What are you taking?

Edited by Omega Man

Agreed. It's probably the only Tracer 275 in the country. And they are very special. TBH i can't for the life of me understand why you'd want to sell something so special but hey. Who am I to judge? So the Tracer isn't going to that F Place. What are you taking?

The KTM is toooo heavy, but if my riding improves more by that time (I really hope so) then I'll take a DH bike (or buy one there.... or something like that)

Guest Omega Man

The KTM is toooo heavy, but if my riding improves more by that time (I really hope so) then I'll take a DH bike (or buy one there.... or something like that)

Remember you have ski lifts over there so weight is very much a secondary thought. It really is function over form. I've seen a dude with a KX 250 wit the motor removed riding there.

• 3 weeks later...

Even Aston Martin is getting in on the action...

http://images.cdn.autocar.co.uk/sites/autocar.co.uk/files/imagecache/article_image_480/V8%20Vantage%20N430_03.jpg

http://db2.stb.s-msn.com/i/A2/8E98B7985A47221EDA33D8B1E228D_h498_w598_m2.jpg

Edited by Iwan Kemp

• 4 weeks later...

Haha, yes. Yes you deserve one. And you will get one! I'll be featuring what I got and my build soon.

Some of you guys came by The Hub stand at the Argus Expo and saw my unfinished ride, for those who didn't, I managed to find something that didn't actually fit most of the requirements that I set out originally. It's carbon, it's white and its less than 140mm... But still 26". More to come :D