First Tokai MTB AGM

Vince

For you I'll try see I my buddy has any of his last batch of Homebrew available.

Any particular requirement? IPA, Weis, etc.?

Thanks! I'm an IPA snob at the moment, but like everything. I have a stash of empties if your mate can use them, 330ml to 500ml.

Edited by Trillian

• Replies 753
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest OldFlow

Thanks! I'm an IPA snob at the moment, but like everything. I have a stash of empties if your mate can use them, 330ml to 500ml.

Flowta, if you're trying to get into Trillian's good books, this will seal the deal:

http://www.duvel.com/

I have sent an email to Parks to check my facts and also to ask for a Rationalisation timeline.

I would be happy to talk about this , if the majority agrees. If not, I will pass on any info I receive to the person who will present.

Tokai mtb before April 2012 was an unconstituted body. No need for a constitution and or Agm. It was there solely in name only

So is it a constituted body?

Hence the questions below.

Is the current constitution not a draft version?

Does it not need to be agreed upon in a public meeting?

Guest OldFlow

I have sent an email to Parks to check my facts and also to ask for a Rationalisation timeline.

I would be happy to talk about this , if the majority agrees. If not, I will pass on any info I receive to the person who will present.

I'll vote for you to present! :clap:

This would be highly appreciated

So is it a constituted body?

Hence the questions below.

Is the current constitution not a draft version?

Does it not need to be agreed upon in a public meeting?

Yes it is now, yes and yes. First AGM was due later this year.

Edited by cpt armpies mayhem

Flowta, if you're trying to get into Trillian's good books, this will seal the deal:

http://www.duvel.com/

what I learnt the other night at out meeting at Jakes, the duvel glass has a rough spot on the inside which makes a cool streams of bubbles, didnt learn much else, probably should have paid more attention

Guest OldFlow

I'm voting Trillian for Weiss Chairman!

See what I did there?

Guest OldFlow

Too bad I missed out on the candle-lit-dinner offer then :-)

Bring some beer to the Night Harvest to make amends then. She might just be there......

Yes it is now, yes and yes. First AGM was due later this year.

How is it, if a) it's a draft and b) no public meeting has taking place?

AFAIK a lot of things hinge on these things.

If it comes across as me attacking you, please believe me that I'm not.

My day job involves me asking questions as there are procedural, financial and legal ramifications to things which I'm sure you can appreciate.

Guest Omega Man

Bring some beer to the Night Harvest to make amends then. She might just be there......

NOW WE TALKING. The Sams busting down and a multibeers.

that's spelt totally different. Pretty sure I could try stretch this thread into some metaphors that would suit this pic. cluck cluck cluck!

http://maxcdn.thewhoot.com.au/wp-content/uploads/2013/08/chicken.jpg

Funny think is .... you get lots of K@k in a coop and a coup with drivers of coupe's generally being rather K@K too...........