Worst Cycling Purchase

MrJacques

EVERYONE know that the Mrs got TW ghoens in the settlement...didn't you?? :eek: :clap: :clap:

Must have been before my hub life. Did it make him a stronger cyclist?

• Replies 511
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Must have been before my hub life. Did it make him a stronger cyclist?

Not really. But it did make accidents involving the toptube less painful.

Not really. But it did make accidents involving the toptube less painful.

Hey, did not know you were within earshot. Sorry

Closest image I could find the the orange rubber things we put in our bikes as kids. The reason I stopped riding for 15 years. First had the orange rubber "Perma tubes" then the lighter blue foam ones. The foam ones were still heavy.

http://www.bikebug.net/images/No%20Mor%20Flats.JPG

Funny post this.

I hear many people say this, just to find out they mixed way too much powder in the water, the scoop in the tub is bigger than they recommend you put in, and people simply assume that they are putting the correct quantities in.

It's a bit like the wife wanting two sugars in her coffee and one uses a tablespoon to fulfill her wish.

Even funnier is that USN can't get the correct measuring spoon in their product, don't you think?

with a 155mm wide seat yes.

With a plastic anatomical pelvis..... the good ones will stay attached to the legs if you swing it REALLY hard...

Even funnier is that USN can't get the correct measuring spoon in their product, don't you think?

Hahahaha, nice try but the scoop actually gives exact measurement , what makes it even funnier is the likes of you not taking notice of the actual scoop size.

Hahahaha, nice try but the scoop actually gives exact measurement , what makes it even funnier is the likes of you not taking notice of the actual scoop size.

How big is the spoon and how much are you supposed to put in? Usually I just look on the side of whatever product I have and if there is a picture of 3 spoons Ill use three of the spoons inside the tub. Seems logical enough...

How big is the spoon and how much are you supposed to put in? Usually I just look on the side of whatever product I have and if there is a picture of 3 spoons Ill use three of the spoons inside the tub. Seems logical enough...

I had a good look at my tub at home the other day, just to make sure again.

My tub shows 4 scoops, but it clearly says 200 grams per x- amount of ml.

So if I look at the pic and I use the 100 gram scoop I had in my tub, things don't taste too good.

Closest image I could find the the orange rubber things we put in our bikes as kids. The reason I stopped riding for 15 years. First had the orange rubber "Perma tubes" then the lighter blue foam ones. The foam ones were still heavy.

http://www.bikebug.net/images/No%20Mor%20Flats.JPG

No more flats, because you won't ride your bike anymore :)

I had a bmx which had perma tubes in. Stood for years in the garage until a friend borrowed it so that he wouldn't have to walk home. Then irony struck and because they were so old they crumbled on his way home and he still had to walk and push the bike.

The likes of me don't use USN

See link below from USN (recommended use), seems you had it right, 3 scoops per 500ml bottle, if it was USN product in question you used

http://uk.usn-sport....-pro-all-in-one

See link below from USN, seems you had it right, 3 scoops per 500ml bottle, if it was USN product in question you used

http://uk.usn-sport....-pro-all-in-one

It would be a real fail if they state use 3 scoops(75g) and then give you a 50g scoop...

I use it when Im doing long distances as I struggle to get food down. It definitely does not taste the best but works for me...

Archived