Cyril's Blue light brigade running over a cyclist

lone.*

Apparently, at this time, based on the best available sources, we categorically can neither confirm nor deny, that the alleged incident in question occurred in the alleged time frame. This is unfortunately, part and parcel.

(Sorry, I should not be making a joke about such a serious issue.)

Nothing on Google news yet. Where did you hear this? He was in campaign in Tudor informal settlement in Kagiso west of Johannesburg today, and as far as I am aware, he lives in Sandton, so it probably happened somewhere between those two.

Edited by GaryvdM

Check on twitter #cyrilRamaphosa

DA claims they witnessed the event. ANC says they have witnesses that say the guy rode into a tree, ANC also claims he had an epileptic fit.

Lots of spin and speculation at thus point, someone posted a pic of the guy I think he's ok.

Fyi the Guy who pulled a zap at Zuma convoy got a multi million settlement. Maybe worthwhile falling under a blue light bus.

Hope there are independent witnesses to this as the cyclist has no idea what happened.At least he is still alive.

DA vs ANC just before the elections,not sure any chance of prosecution.

Guess the guys in the CR convoy will get a nice "hush" bonus.