Tokai Horses

Blackheart

That explains it all, will keep more of a distance next time, or pedal harder to get away :ph34r:

Double post Edited by LOOK695

Horses and bikes arent allowed in the same area at tokainso someone was out of bounds. But thanks for being courteous, a little good will towards fellow mountain users goes a long way

Wasn't me. It was the stretch which passes boulders (the uphill end) leading to the steep loose climb which intersects the drag to silvermine gate.

there is no Strava for horse riding. that is why they are so friendly. no competitive spirit I tell you....

Yeah. I didn't mention that it totally destroyed my stats for the week.

Wouldn't be pretty to come flying around a corner at high speed and have a head on with a horse.

Happened to a friend of mine on the snake trails years ago. He ended up under the horse, but damn he got up quickly!

Horses are not allowed on ANY of the cycling single track in Tokai. They are allowed to ride on the Jeep track, but I'm not sure exactly which ones are open to them and which ones are closed, if at all.