[Event] MTN National MTB Series #3 Tulbagh Driven By Nissan

WesselvdWalt

Just about done compiling so if you have entered you'll get a email today with your seeding.

If you not happy with the seeding come to registration and we'll assist where possible.

Please chat to other organisers to release result with ID numbers so SAS saseeding.co.za can use that to create more accurate seeding in your region. (Some organisers are quite reluctant)

[/Quote] Should I be worried, I haven't received anything yet?

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Guys you should all have your emails. Please note that we require a unique email address with every participant. If you registered and used more with the same email you will only receive one email with seeding.

Has the routes changed from last year? It would be great if it didn't, true reflection of one getting better.....or not

75km is more or less the same, that tough last climb was made a "little"bit easier! 105km got 2 extra climbs and a very nice piece of st, the rest stays the same.

Yeah I know. Going to be good fun all the same. Might have to take it easier than I wanted. Found an Epic ride. BOOM.

I assume you are talking about the Cape Epic? In one interview Karl said Tulbagh is final prep for Epic so they are not holding back, going for the win, what I'm trying to say is you shouldn't either :clap:

Bikes are checked in and we're ready to go and then the flight gets delayed by an hour and half. Ah well more beers at the airport lounge which should flatten tomorrow's hills. We're really looking forward to riding in another province and to sample the local fare. See you all tomorrow!

Not 100% sure,but I think,

Platt,Huber, Mennen, and then 3 of the Bulls team

Ladies

Arianne, Sally Bigham, Jennie Stennerhag