Momsen only!!!

Lord Catapult

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

post-17112-0-12710800-1395498630_thumb.jpgSTR 29

What size is that? About to pull the trigger on one of these frames but not sure if I should go for medium or large. .. normally ride large but the STR top tube is bit long in large. Any suggestions?

What size is that? About to pull the trigger on one of these frames but not sure if I should go for medium or large. .. normally ride large but the STR top tube is bit long in large. Any suggestions?

its a med 48cm 19" I to normally ride a large my al529 was a large but the str is med. The most comfortable bike I've ridden. love it. What colour are you getting?

its a med 48cm 19" I to normally ride a large my al529 was a large but the str is med. The most comfortable bike I've ridden. love it. What colour are you getting?

awesome....

Definitely getting the very green.... :D

awesome....

Definitely getting the very green.... :D

My order for a silver is in, picking it up on Tuesday if all goes well...

Shawnmano, the white is still a very good looking frame!

...and somewhere in between I owned one of these

post-1575-0-08868400-1395513051_thumb.jpg

......and here is mine (again) at Thaba Monate over the weekend. Bought mine on your recommendations and imput.....so thank you. Really enjoy her, especially on those long climbs (125m vertical over almost 3kms more than once over the weekend).

OT: Water and flood damage severe after weeks of rain in Bela-Bela region. Second pic is the broken dam wall that resulted in flooding, destruction and loss of live at of Klein Kariba.

post-41755-0-93374600-1395582842_thumb.jpg

post-41755-0-88719000-1395582858_thumb.jpg

Edited by BarHugger

• 2 weeks later...