Momsen only!!!

Lord Catapult

Harkerville red routhe yesterday on my Momsen.

Love this bike!!

attachicon.gifDSC_0260.JPG

So unfortunately this will be my last post in this thread. At least for the forseeable future.

My steed cracked it's top tube in a fall and so I am now on a different bike thanks to the exhorbitant cost on a replacement Momsen frame.

It really was one of the best bikes I have ever owned and I do miss it.

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So unfortunately this will be my last post in this thread. At least for the forseeable future.

My steed cracked it's top tube in a fall and so I am now on a different bike thanks to the exhorbitant cost on a replacement Momsen frame.

It really was one of the best bikes I have ever owned and I do miss it.

Sorry to hear, as it insured? Maybe try and get a claim

Sorry to hear, as it insured? Maybe try and get a claim

Jip it was insured and I got a replacement frame within 4 days. Very happy with the whole process but still cost me when calculating excess and odds and ends as the replacement frame uses a different BB. Seatpost diameter was also different.

I now ride a Giant Anthem X 29er

My sl929 frame cracked as-well just above the BB for no apparent reason( out of warranty ), Also got a Giant x 29er ( great value for money bike ). Just using the momsen for training rides. Will ride it til it probably explodes!! Haha...

Edited by devilliers

My sl929 frame cracked as-well just above the BB for no apparent reason( out of warranty ), Also got a Giant x 29er ( great value for money bike ). Just using the momsen for training rides. Will ride it til it probably explodes!! Haha...

PM Bogus one and he will sort out that crack and you will never have to worry about it again!!

Cycle factory, give us some more pictures and build specifications please.

I'm sure "official" pics and specs will be posted soon, but here's what we can give you for now

http://scontent-b.cdninstagram.com/hphotos-xaf1/l/t51.2885-15/10683912_269529173242754_1374899524_a.jpg 

http://scontent-a.cdninstagram.com/hphotos-xpf1/t51.2885-15/891491_935494119795343_1680895656_a.jpg

• 1 month later...
Guest notmyname

Here's one, will post the rest in the Vipa thread

http://scontent-a.cdninstagram.com/hphotos-xaf1/t51.2885-15/10817938_770462069692362_632989556_n.jpg

I schmaak the white and pink.

Nice, but cut that steerer asap! :whistling:

I see a lot of guys doing this now. Leaving the steerer uncut. Seems to be the new in thing  :whistling: