Cool ad from Kona

Tumbleweed

http://vimeo.com/86521256

Cross-country mountain biking is all about going fast. It's about racing and winning and beating your buddies and throwing the hammer down. It's also about having a blast riding singletrack. We took the racing gear off, and the heart rate monitors, and took our featherlight carbon Kona XC Race Light bikes--the Hei Hei Supreme, Hei Hei Deluxe, and King Kahuna on a little spin through the wilds of Maui. Because at Kona, we can't make it super fast without having it be really fun.

Wouldn't it be nice if our bikes all had those metal "brand" badges on the head tube like the old days - wish I had collected my old BSA , Raleigh and others from when I was a kid.I think in the USA they collect the old badges as a hobby ???

Wouldn't it be nice if our bikes all had those metal "brand" badges on the head tube like the old days - wish I had collected my old BSA , Raleigh and others from when I was a kid.I think in the USA they collect the old badges as a hobby ???

My Kona has one... :thumbup:

My Kona has one... :thumbup:

Wanna sell that little badge (causing all that disproportionate weight transfer to you bike's front end )

Maybe I can also start collecting them

How many versions has Kona had over the years ?

Edited by ichops

Awsm- Killer tune, who is it?

Very cool tune indeed - just Shazammed it. A tune called Dangerous by Big Data

Kona - the best MTB brand in the world, but I am a bit biased 'cos I own one....

Kona - the best MTB brand in the world, but I am a bit biased 'cos I own one....

Me too. Love that bike