Single speed build project: The build kit part 1

You mean a flip flop hub?

If you read the post again, hairy, he says he's not going for a ss specific wheel for futureproofing. So I would expect a normal hub with spacers...

Oh now that is neat... just had a closer look...

read s l o w l y cpt

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

read s l o w l y cpt

Lol. Yeah. I was in the middle of a wiring issue at home. Bloody plugs switch kept tripping and there are 3 rooms in the one circuit. Traced it down to a severed conduit between 2 plug points. Luckily it was the last plugpoint in the one room. Absolute bitch to diagnose and trace.

Lol. Yeah. I was in the middle of a wiring issue at home. Bloody plugs switch kept tripping and there are 3 rooms in the one circuit. Traced it down to a severed conduit between 2 plug points. Luckily it was the last plugpoint in the one room. Absolute bitch to diagnose and trace.

Sounds like a killer night out!

Watt could you mean...

watt I mean is that if we keep this up we could see sparks flying

watt I mean is that if we keep this up we could see sparks flying
As long as it doesnt turn negative.

I do wonder how big that conduit is to fit three rooms in it, or rather how small the rooms are then.

Har har har.

Hairy - there were 3 lines coming off the DB on that particular switch. 2 for 2 rooms upstairs and one for the downstairs. Only controlling the plugpoints. 3 plugpoints in the downstairs room and 2 in each of the upstairs rooms. Basically it wasn't very clever of the guy who put it together... especially when there was an open breaker next to the switch in question!

Finished my STR29 build last night. If this ran will only stop.

You know the rule - pictures or it didn't happen!