Tirreno-Adriatico 12-18 March 2014

Cav'

Maybe harsh, but it just seems weird with their total domination of every stage race leading up to the TdF for the past years, and their fighting talk, that they're non-existent so far this year (Green Mountain aside).

The Tour is only in July...

Other teams are also responding to Skyborg's dominance.

It's gonna be one helluva season at this rate.

• Replies 384
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

All I can say is from 35km out...Legends are made of that kinda stuff... brilliant..., and still to have Roman just sitting and waiting he too probably could have dropped the rest...

STAGE 6:

75 kms to go

The break's advantage reached a maximum of 5:30 after 45 kilometres, before the pace finally began to pick up in the main peloton. The gap dropped to three minutes at the midway point but has crept back up in the last 15 kilometres or so, and now stands at 4:10.

The Tinkoff-Saxo team of race leader Alberto Contador was controlling affairs at the head of the peloton, but understandably happy to give the break its head, given that the highest man on the overall standings, Steve Morabito, is almost 20 minutes off Alberto Contador's blue jersey.

The break includes a four-man group featuring Peter Kennaugh (Sky), Steve Morabito (BMC), Jack Bauer (Garmin-Sharp) and Cesare Benedetti (NetApp-Endura)

Vincent Jerome (Europcar) was initially part of the early break, but the Frenchman was distanced on that first climb of the day, which was precisely where Benedetti managed to bridge across.

The Tinkoff-Saxo team of race leader Alberto Contador was controlling affairs at the head of the peloton, but understandably happy to give the break its head, given that the highest man on the overall standings, Steve Morabito, is almost 20 minutes off Alberto Contador's blue jersey.

Where you following hey?? cant seem to get anything r.e. live commentary or supasport

There were two other non-starters on today's stage: Jens Mouris (Orica-GreenEdge) and Jesse Sergent (Trek Factory). Sergent is reported to be suffering from an infected ingrown toe nail.

The pace is beginning to ratchet up in the peloton as the race approaches Porto Sant'Elpidio for the first time. Kennaugh, Bauer, Benedetti and Morabito's lead is now down to 2:44.

The four leaders have turned inland from the Adriatic coast and are riding towards the foot of the day's final categorised climb.

45 kms to go

There were two other non-starters on today's stage: Jens Mouris (Orica-GreenEdge) and Jesse Sergent (Trek Factory). Sergent is reported to be suffering from an infected ingrown toe nail.

That's simple, just cut it out and continue with your race man...LOL

Watch out J Rod, Froome Dawg, Valverde, Quintana, Tejay...

El Pistolero is starting to dance on the pedals again

http://d4nuk0dd6nrma.cloudfront.net/wp-content/uploads/2014/03/CORVOS_00022923-001.jpg

That's simple, just cut it out and continue with your race man...LOL

You'd be a tough directeur sportive...