Winner of the Photo of the Day, February 2014

Claudio

Hi stupid question time, there was a previous post outlining the revised rules for photo of the month. So the question is will all the photos of the day still be eligible to win? Or is each month a clean slate?

Hi stupid question time, there was a previous post outlining the revised rules for photo of the month. So the question is will all the photos of the day still be eligible to win? Or is each month a clean slate?

Each month will be a clean slate, but all the photos that have been submitted are eligible to win Photo of the Day, besides those that have been previously selected.

Each month will be a clean slate, but all the photos that have been submitted are eligible to win Photo of the Day, besides those that have been previously selected.

Ok thanks

Sorry, to clarify exactly, the previous Photos of the Day will not be eligible to win Photo of the Month after voting has been completed for that month. Also, any photos that have been submitted that have not been chosen for Photo of the Day are still eligible to be selected despite not necessarily being selected during the month that they were submitted. I hope this makes sense?

Sorry, to clarify exactly, the previous Photos of the Day will not be eligible to win Photo of the Month after voting has been completed for that month. Also, any photos that have been submitted that have not been chosen for Photo of the Day are still eligible to be selected despite not necessarily being selected during the month that they were submitted. I hope this makes sense?

Yes makes sense, thanks for clarifying. Time to dust off the old camera.