[Event] MTN National MTB Series #4 Clarens Driven By Nissan

WesselvdWalt

thank you! that is very nice of you to offer.. that would not happen in england :)

pm me and I will give you my number. We an arrange to meet up on Friday afternoon/evening

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Last year there was an repair shop available at the venue that did last minute repairs and sold key items. There was also a stall from Buycycle that sold key stock. Bought full finger gloves due to the cold last year minutes before the start.

Edited by CarlodB

looks like its going to be freezing in the morning!! 3 deg on thurs night!

re accommodation.. i gave up on clarens. found somewhere 15km away. you need to widen your search!

looks like its going to be freezing in the morning!! 3 deg on thurs night!

re accommodation.. i gave up on clarens. found somewhere 15km away. you need to widen your search!

Last year it was -5 deg when we got up, 3 is going to be warm

So far looking like it will be a couple of degrees warmer than last year, looking forward to it regardless!

i saw one thing that said 2000m for the marathon but looks like only 1700? its the altitude thats the problem..

Online entries are now closed / Line entries will be available :)

I can confirm that buycycle will be there selling spares bombs etc.

If you see a dude puking next to the trail on the marahon, wave and say "Rule nr 5!"

I have reluctantly secured an entry for the 75.

Given that my fitness is nowhere to be seen. I will be taking it seriously easy...(not that I ever am close to a race pace even when fit)

If you see a dude puking next to the trail on the marahon, wave and say "Rule nr 5!"

Given that my fitness is nowhere to be seen. I will be taking it seriously easy...(not that I ever am close to a race pace even when fit)

or you could just hang back with myself and the wife!!

I'll seriously suggest that you take it easy... many areas are tricky and very steep! Take the camera and enjoy the views :)