[Event] MTN National MTB Series #4 Clarens Driven By Nissan

WesselvdWalt

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Elevation in feet and distance in miles? No man.

It;s done automatically by the online programme, it used to display meters and kilometers.. :( will see if they have reset it somewhere...

It;s done automatically by the online programme, it used to display meters and kilometers.. :( will see if they have reset it somewhere...

Thanks Wessel, is the Ultra route marathon & half combined?

Please note that goodybag pick up at Columbia in Centurion mall has been dropped.

Due to poor previous response, it will now be only at venues again as in previous years.

Been trying to find accommodation for 2 May (Friday) but its hopeless. Anybody with cancellations?

I'm keen to sleep under a tree if that's what it takes. Not sure how it will affect my abilities in the marathon.

Been trying to find accommodation for 2 May (Friday) but its hopeless. Anybody with cancellations?

I'm keen to sleep under a tree if that's what it takes. Not sure how it will affect my abilities in the marathon.

Isnt there a campsite?

Also looking for accom. Keen to share. Perhaps the fancy Trout fishing estate over the road? We would be 2 riders plus teenager who won't ride. Let me know. We could share a room as family.

Alex

any idea if there'll be anyone selling bombs etc there? such a pain flying and having to find someone to borrow one off or buy one.

any idea if there'll be anyone selling bombs etc there? such a pain flying and having to find someone to borrow one off or buy one.

i am happy to ring a couple for you!

I should be coming through on Sat am and will have a few extras bombs as well, can give you my number as a backup. I am doing the marathon, probably starting with the later batches.