The night before!

Older

It seems there are some serious cyclists here.  While needing all your energy for the race who of you (with permission - married or otherwise) would have some energy spending sex the night before the race?<?:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

Yay or Nay or yes if I had a partner.Embarrassed

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

anytime of day or night...

but i have heard it does hamper your preformance(on your bike), just another theory to prove wrong

I read a study a little while ago that it has zero impact on athletic performance ... as long as you dont spend the whole night out trying to chase after what you are looking for Wink

NEVER SAY NO!! Some things are more important than racing! Big%20smile

Night before / morning of / in the car on the way / in the bushes halfway through - if the offer is there you take it!

as long as you dont spend the whole night out trying to chase after what you are looking for Wink

Was this study scientifically proven?<?:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

Gaan jy geld wen met jou racing die volgende dag?

indien nie... Live your Life

(onthou, elke keer dat jy dit skip,.. jy kan dit nooit weer inhaal) Dis dan water onderdeur die brug..

Vra Faan se Opinie, ... Hy besluit om selfs daai serious race die volgende oggend totaal te skip. So ernstig is hy oor hierdie sake.

I read a study a little while ago that it has zero impact on athletic performance ... as long as you dont spend the whole night out trying to chase after what you are looking for Wink

Ya, I reckon if having a quickie was gonna mess up your race, you have some serious fitness issues. I also read  that it's not the sex, its the partying all night trying to make it happen that is generally the problem.

as long as you dont spend the whole night out trying to chase after what you are looking for Wink

Was this study scientifically proven?<?:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

Dunno? it was a while ago...

Look pretty decent though.

I agree with Bob, its the partying all night looking for it that will have the negative effect, not the actual act

lot of stupid guys on this bord.

Just tell every girl (especially the cycling girls) that it was scientifically proven that it increase your performance the next day.

You than should not have to worry to partying the whole night to get what you want.

do you think it's a good idea to be out all night looking for one thing' date=' doesn't STD's spring to mind?[/quote']

Doesnt that girl in your avatar get tired? she's been at it for weeks now...

never, she's a "pro"!

you are right been just to bust at work to look for another one, when i get a chance i'll let her rest.