Sani2C Noob asking for advice

Oxter

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

SUNBLOCK !!! Buff !! Couple of elastoplast plasters .Ipod and earphones and your favorite falling asleep music .Don,t take extra food .Armwarmers or the sunscreen type armwarmers .Any front tyre with aggresive tread like nobbi nic ,ardent ,x-king with enough stan,s .Bribe money for the speeding fine on you way there

Don't overdo your bike maintenance. Clean your drivetrain and lube, check bike for any damage or excessive wear but don't tinker.

Dont' forget cable ties, CSA membership card, bike collection slip if you have your bike shipped there.

Thanks for all the advice guys, really appreciate it and feel a lot more at ease :clap:

Cant wait for it to begin

Of the topic, did some riding at hakahana this weekend (for the first time) and really enjoyed the tracks there

Take a hot water bottle as well , it gets very cold at night , You can fill it where You make tea and coffee , there's a lot off earns available . That hot water bottle in Your sleeping bag works like a bomb , You'll sleep like a baby :thumbup: