Let's see them GT's

BrandonF_

One thing I always notice with GT bikes is the spec is always the best at the price point. ie. full XT with Formula brakes. Where other bikes at the same price point will have a mix match of components.

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

my first ever mtb... proudly sporting new wheels. started out life as a bottom spec GT Avalanche 3.0 (2007)

various upgrades through the years (hydraulic brakes/reba fork) mainly from ye olde hub classifieds

now serving as a singlespeed commuter - so it gets the most use...

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v102/zooplankton/pub/IMG_20140414_203020_zpsc62a7a0a.jpg

my first ever mtb... proudly sporting new wheels. started out life as a bottom spec GT Avalanche 3.0 (2007)

various upgrades through the years (hydraulic brakes/reba fork) mainly from ye olde hub classifieds

now serving as a singlespeed commuter - so it gets the most use...

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v102/zooplankton/pub/IMG_20140414_203020_zpsc62a7a0a.jpg

Never (ever) say die, someone I'll take to war! Well done for keeping that soldier alive!

Never (ever) say die, someone I'll take to war! Well done for keeping that soldier alive!

thanks mate. yeah i don't think i'll never ever let her go.

Here is my GT, although in pieces at the moment, it is waiting for a re-build. It was my first proper MTB and could never bear to part with the frame.

I reckon that she has done in the region of about 45 000 - 55 000km.

post-13006-0-10313500-1397541006_thumb.jpg

No GT roadbikes?

The first thing that comes to mind when i think of GT is 1994-95 Force

I saw a nice GT Road frame on the Hub forsale today, I dont own a road bike, but it looked damn nice

Here is my GT, although in pieces at the moment, it is waiting for a re-build. It was my first proper MTB and could never bear to part with the frame.

I reckon that she has done in the region of about 45 000 - 55 000km.

post-13006-0-10313500-1397541006_thumb.jpg

Serious, Serious Km's...damn!

• 4 weeks later...

I've posted this one before. This was my first bike i bought in2006. I sold it but bought it back again 2 years ago to convert to SS. Still weighs a bit is normally my ride of choice above my other bikes. I still get a lot of pleasure out of it.

post-40998-0-10806300-1399737924_thumb.jpg

GT Collector the easiest way to attach pics - look at the "Reply to this topic" below and click on "more reply options" at bottom right; once that opens up you can attach files by choosing the "choose files" option.

Archived