Let's see them GT's

BrandonF_

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My trusty Karakoram got some new brakes (Avid BB7s), a new seat (SDG Bel-Air) and a full service. Roll on weekend!

post-37016-0-38616400-1448025945_thumb.jpg

GT Fury 2.0, 2013 model that I got for a real steal a few months ago. Had to drive to CT to pick it up, but it was worth every km! Now just have to find some proper downhills close by, not an easy task.

post-85467-0-69723900-1448113269_thumb.jpg

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Finally sold all the parts.

This is how the bike looks.

Only saw this now,looking good there bud.Welcome to the 'GT single speed club'.[emoji122] [emoji109] [emoji4]

Only saw this now,looking good there bud.Welcome to the 'GT single speed club'.[emoji122] [emoji109] [emoji4]

Update: shortened the chain and did a few kays with it and I love it. There is just something satisfying about a gearless bike.

post-40733-0-92824700-1453578807_thumb.jpg

Update: shortened the chain and did a few kays with it and I love it. There is just something satisfying about a gearless bike.

I see you managed to turn the tensioner around aswell,did you source a differnt spring to do so?

I see you managed to turn the tensioner around aswell,did you source a differnt spring to do so?

No, it seems as if the tensioner can swivel that way round without a problem. The spring is simoly pushing against thr top of the hanger.

• 1 month later...

Hey all.

I am looking for a good condition Xizang. Medium.

Preferably frame only.

Please let me know if anyone has one for sale.

Thanks.

Archived