Let's see them GT's

BrandonF_

GT meatball with Spank spoon 762 DH bars, bash guard and kojak slicks.

That looks freaking cool man. And I see it's done some racing as Well(chip on the fork)

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My GT Fourie and I

Kickass. Must still come and do the Alp trip with you guys. Been on the bucket list for too long now.

Kickass. Must still come and do the Alp trip with you guys. Been on the bucket list for too long now.

Yes you must.

It's cheaper than that 8 day rolling ATM and I guarantee it's a lot more fun.

Yes you must.

It's cheaper than that 8 day rolling ATM and I guarantee it's a lot more fun.

hehe. Working on it. Just trying to rope 2 of my friends in to come along. Finances and timing just always an issue, but we'll make it work. What's the estimate pricing for the trip nowadays, taking into account the Rond's spectacular performance.  

hehe. Working on it. Just trying to rope 2 of my friends in to come along. Finances and timing just always an issue, but we'll make it work. What's the estimate pricing for the trip nowadays, taking into account the Rond's spectacular performance.  

I've been too scared to look TBH. The last estimate was 29.5k all in for 12 days riding. Including flights, accommodation, breakfast & dinner, lift passes, airport transfers.

We aren't doing the trip this year but next year we're back on the bus.

I've been too scared to look TBH. The last estimate was 29.5k all in for 12 days riding. Including flights, accommodation, breakfast & dinner, lift passes, airport transfers.

We aren't doing the trip this year but next year we're back on the bus.

Cool. Gives us all some time to save up for it. The Rand devaluation was probably in the region of 20% from a year back, so I guess we can add that to the prior costing. So roughly 35k ish. Still worth every penny.  

Cool. Gives us all some time to save up for it. The Rand devaluation was probably in the region of 20% from a year back, so I guess we can add that to the prior costing. So roughly 35k ish. Still worth every penny.  

Yup. If it was 50k it would still be a bargain IMO.

GT Zaskar Team Carbon 26er

Fulcrum Red Metal Zero XRP Wheelset 

Shimano XT throughout

Done less than 200km, sitting around as a spare bike

post-41068-0-30558400-1458816086_thumb.jpg

GT Zaskar Team Carbon 26er

Fulcrum Red Metal Zero XRP Wheelset

Shimano XT throughout

Done less than 200km, sitting around as a spare bike

I'll ride it for you[emoji6]

Hi guys

New to the sport and already looking at carbin frame prices.

Bought this yesterday and odly enough I dont see it for sale at other places

post-92076-0-73817600-1458920543_thumb.jpgpost-92076-0-41076400-1458920556_thumb.jpg

Did the 1x11 XT conversion with a raceface narrow wide and XTR shifter. Maxxis Ardent up front for a bit of extra grip

post-81228-0-29149700-1458923492_thumb.jpg

Did the 1x11 XT conversion with a raceface narrow wide and XTR shifter. Maxxis Ardent up front for a bit of extra grip

Lekker man,looks good,hope it rides as good.Hope she dont crack hey........

Archived