Mzansi Tour

Cellar

Their performance today is a reflection of their European exposure - no doubt

For sure hey!

Infact MTN Quebeka were so confident that earlier in the stage they let a three man breakaway go two minutes up the rode even though it had two Bonites riders in it.

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

2nd Merhawi Kudus, 3rd Daniel Teklehaimanot... Clean sweep on the podium for MTN Quebeka!

Impressive!!!

Have you even seen an Anatomic pro cut shirt? Or you just judging on the freebie bottom of the range effort some company gave you for free once apon a time? Or is it just because imported is always better (even if most of the fabrics still come from the same place) ;)

PS: I work for Anatomic

PPS: Didn't seem to hinder Jacques yesterday riding in an Anatomic shirt, or Philip Buys at the Epic for that matter :whistling:

more tongue in cheek regarding Rapha's ridonkulous pricing and apparent global appeal......

can you buy the pro-cut retail? anatomic has always been too big for my pigeon chest.....

more tongue in cheek regarding Rapha's ridonkulous pricing and apparent global appeal......

can you buy the pro-cut retail? anatomic has always been too big for my pigeon chest.....

Hmmm... you sure could have fooled me. Anyways, Rapha stuff is nice, but pricing is nuts. Dan Craven gave me one of his caps, that will have to do for me.

Pro cut isn't available in the shops, only available for custom orders, but we do now sell a couple designs in the Elite cut, which is pretty similar - and designed for the leaner riders out there. We're looking to expand the range a bit more later this year too.

Hmmm... you sure could have fooled me. Anyways, Rapha stuff is nice, but pricing is nuts. Dan Craven gave me one of his caps, that will have to do for me.

Pro cut isn't available in the shops, only available for custom orders, but we do now sell a couple designs in the Elite cut, which is pretty similar - and designed for the leaner riders out there. We're looking to expand the range a bit more later this year too.

I dont undestand that, your best stuff you dont sell retail? how will you convert the guys that buy the boutique euro brands to buying a local brand.

My favourite jersey is a RH77, make something that fits like that and I'd be a loyal customer, seriously.

I dont undestand that, your best stuff you dont sell retail? how will you convert the guys that buy the boutique euro brands to buying a local brand.

My favourite jersey is a RH77, make something that fits like that and I'd be a loyal customer, seriously.

I'm working on it, don't worry... thanks for the input :thumbup:

I dont undestand that, your best stuff you dont sell retail? how will you convert the guys that buy the Euro....

Yip

All about fit and feel.

Good question.

Answer noted, Andrew Steer.

Edited by ' Dale

Can you guys stop waffling on about what shirt you like and stick to the topic? A world class tour on our doorstep?

Little wonder the sport (and country) is in the state its in when we're more worried about a shirt than the subject at hand.

Edit: Enough of a rant, maybe a moderator could tidy this thread up, but my money is on one of the mtn climbers for a stage win and possibly the climbers jersey at the Vuelta.

Edited by Cellar

Can you guys stop waffling on about what shirt you like and stick to the topic? A world class tour on our doorstep?

Little wonder the sport (and country) is in the state its in when we're more worried about a shirt that the subject at hand.

Edit: Enough of a rant, maybe a moderator could tidy this thread up, but my money is on one of the mtn climbers for a stage win and possibly the climbers jersey at the Vuelta.

Apologies...

I like your thinking, but it'll be a massive ask none the less... Meintjies is something special though - world class imho.