Mzansi Tour

Cellar

Got this cool shot of Kristian House on the podium...

post-3544-0-19405900-1396960988_thumb.jpg

Being sponsored by Rapha, awesome, having to wear Anataomic leaders jersey, not so much.....

Edited by rock

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Nothing like a mountain top finish... Will Louis Meintjies be given free reigns to attack or will he have to support his team mate in yellow?

If Jacques is recovered fully from yesterday, they will surely back him... certainly no slouch in the mountains!

Being sponsored by Rapha, awesome, having to wear Anataomic leaders jersey, not so much.....

Have you even seen an Anatomic pro cut shirt? Or you just judging on the freebie bottom of the range effort some company gave you for free once apon a time? Or is it just because imported is always better (even if most of the fabrics still come from the same place) ;)

PS: I work for Anatomic

PPS: Didn't seem to hinder Jacques yesterday riding in an Anatomic shirt, or Philip Buys at the Epic for that matter :whistling:

Im planning on watching the end of the stage tomorrow in Vuilbijl. What time should they finish if they leave

Clarens at 9:00?

Im planning on watching the end of the stage tomorrow in Vuilbijl. What time should they finish if they leave

Clarens at 9:00?

200km, I would guess... 4 and a bit hours?

If Jacques is recovered fully from yesterday, they will surely back him... certainly no slouch in the mountains!

Also think team will back Jaques, and he should stay in yellow. There might be few attacks on the last climbs though and I am sure Louis & Kudus will go if Jaques can not with Sergio staying with him to help him home. But think he will keep yellow.

With 1km on the final climb it was Meintjes (MTN) leading, Kudus, JvRensburg (MTN) +40"; Carthy (RCJ), Girdlestone (BON), Buchmann (RNR), Teklehhaimanot (MTN) +45"

Edited by Wez-O

Sweet!

In yellow?

As far as I can see, Van Rensburg was in the second group around a minute down. He should keep yellow as he was 1:52 ahead after at the beginning of the day.

2nd Merhawi Kudus, 3rd Daniel Teklehaimanot... Clean sweep on the podium for MTN Quebeka!

2nd Merhawi Kudus, 3rd Daniel Teklehaimanot... Clean sweep on the podium for MTN Quebeka!

Sweeettttt!!!