Hard line on "white sport" - what effects on our sport?

The Guy in Pink

forcing it will result in some serious revenue losses for the country.

As if that will worry the ruling party :lol: :lol:

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest EdEdEd

Sometimes it feels like the only actual racists are these "equality activists"...

By deciding the demographic of almost everything, you are discriminating against basically everyone...

What if a lot of black people do not like cycling?

What if you need 40% white athletes in long distance running events... where are you gonig to find (enough) white guys that are good enough?

This is just absurd...they should wipe out all the demographic boxes (race and gender) boxes on all documents and let who ever want to do what, do whatever they want...

Edit my shocking spelling

Edited by EdEdEd

What if you need 40% white athletes in long distance running events... where are you gonig to find (enough) white guys that are good enough?

Definitely not in Kenya :ph34r: :whistling:

So does this also mean that 40% of the Bafana Bafana team must be white players? So i guess we will see more whities in the Bafana Bafana team, maybe then they will actually start winning games...

its means about 9% of Bafana Bafana must be white. the other 9% must be coloured followed by 6% indian,

Now remember this calls for equality so sexual orientation must also be catered for...

The "Black Knight"...

From coloured to black in a page? Yikes, these apartheid laws are terrifying.

Guest EdEdEd

its means about 9% of Bafana Bafana must be white. the other 9% must be coloured followed by 6% indian,

Now remember this calls for equality so sexual orientation must also be catered for...

So how many, uhm, homosexuals is required?

as long as all persons are given equal opportunity to decide what it is they want to be then its fine. Currently equal opportunities remains an ideology and not a practice.

Yes but you must work hard for that opportunity and not be handed it on a plate , if youre better then youre in

I was working with some ebony wood stain last week and got a hole in the middle finger of the glove supposedly protecting my right hand . Now I have one ebony middle finger, exactly what I would like to show our esteemed minister, as well as his boss! :cursing:

So does this also mean that 40% of the Bafana Bafana team must be white players? So i guess we will see more whities in the Bafana Bafana team, maybe then they will actually start winning games...

Not gonna happen.

With all the development riders SACF subsidized in the late 1990's and early 2000's SA shouldn't have a problem, all those talented youngsters should have allot of experience by now.

So how many, uhm, homosexuals is required?

Only one - and he's the Ball Boy ;-)