Giro d' Italia 2014

'Dale

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So Uran loses five seconds to Evans. Pozzovivo takes just over 20 seconds, Kelderman 18 seconds and Quintana 25.

What a finale, Poor commentator on SS was convinced about 5 times that the main move had gone only to have to start shouting again!

Nice to see cuddles having a dig no matter what. Mijak & Pozzi' have big futures for sure, wonder which team will snap up 'the Flea' next.

Looks like EBH is putting out big adverts for employment next season as well as he's off contract at the end of the year and August 1 is coming quick.

Who's excited for tomorrow and the next week?

I thought Carlton Kirby was going to burst a blood vessel or something by the finish line. He gets so worked up, it gets me all worked up. I found myself jumping out of my chair and I've never even heard of todays winner :).

I thought Carlton Kirby was going to burst a blood vessel or something by the finish line. He gets so worked up, it gets me all worked up. I found myself jumping out of my chair and I've never even heard of todays winner :).

I replayed at least twice and was cracking myself up with his enthusiasm

His colleague just, and always seem to, recline and watch him exploding in the finalè.

This was a great stage to watch on the spinning bike. I thought I had a good workout until I heard Carlton going bonkers - he will be tired tonight. This is unfolding nicely. If Quintanna can get good health going, he and Majka will make sure nobody goes to sleep in the peleton. I hope snow doesnt rob us of any racing days.

Any news on the motorcycle and marshall that collided? Can't find any news anywhere not even on twitter.

The fight for pink is mostly now in the mountains!

Between now and the final parade stage into Trieste on June 1, there is just one other flat stage on the roads of the Veneto region. Every other of the six stages is in the mountains, with five testing mountain finishes and a mountain time trial.

Looks like the race is still open to me - could go a few different ways, lets see who can take the pace now after two weeks of attrition.

Any news on the motorcycle and marshall that collided? Can't find any news anywhere not even on twitter.

It was really unsettling. We have all had those moments were the group suddenly parts and you have no reaction time. That looked really bad. I expect bad news.

Young talents Kelderman and Majka chasing white

Watch out for them over the coming years

post-12015-0-63450800-1400990941_thumb.jpg

Big guy Timmer defied the laws of climbing by finishing 6th

post-12015-0-24275700-1400991278_thumb.jpg

Edited by ' Dale