KTM at Cash Converters

DavidE373

I inferred it from the context of you making this post in a forum dedicated to stolen bikes.

Perhaps you should get your facts straight first and see that the person raising this post is different to who you are attacking!

In that it was barefootdave who started this post and not Proudmom or you blinded by your ire to see this....

Can you please point out where I accused the store owner of selling stolen goods?

Am sorry that you had to be subjected to such false accusations from a keyboard warrior who cannot follow a thread...and obviously spends more time in the cellar or should I say gutter.

Welcome to the hub and don't be put off by such imbeciles who can't even get their facts right or read properly...

Am sorry that you had to be subjected to such false accusations from a keyboard warrior who cannot follow a thread...and obviously spends more time in the cellar or should I say gutter.

Welcome to the hub and don't be put off by such imbeciles who can't even get their facts right or read properly...

Thank you, I appreciate your assistance. I won't be put off the Hub, lots of decent folks around!!

Perhaps you should get your facts straight first and see that the person raising this post is different to who you are attacking!

In that it was barefootdave who started this post and not Proudmom or you blinded by your ire to see this....

I did apologise. Aren't people allowed to make mistakes?

Sorry again.

Edited by Cellar

Dude.. Your statement is just as flammatory and rude.. In fact it is worse because you are stepping in the middle of a discussion between two people

Okay, say the bike was stolen? What would the tread look like then?

Seeing a higher end bike at a pawn shop raises the alarm bells in any situation.

And don't go telling me that 100% of the stock in those shops are 100% legal. We get many a call from the SAPS on quip stolen with our branding on it. And a few time we got things that were stolen from UP at Pawn Shops

Dude.. Your statement is just as flammatory and rude.. In fact it is worse because you are stepping in the middle of a discussion between two people

I stepped in as the gentleman thing to do because Proudmom repeatedly asked where she deserved the treatment and where she had name and shamed the shop when it was none of her doing as she did not start the thread.

Rather than Cellar check his facts and respond accordingly to her questions, he continued to attack her completely incorrectly and if no one else had mentioned his error then the attack would have continued.

Based on your comment, I guess you would have preferred to see the attack continue even if unjustified and would have said nothing yourself.... Each to their own I guess

By the way, he has already appologised twice!

Edited by Eugene

isn't that what you are doing?

By the way, he has already apologised twice!

Cellar apologised yes..I was referring to shaper...I just wanted to point out that a. Cellar apologised twice and b. Shaper could have made his point much more politely... thats all.. over and out

To summarise: Likely a legit bike. Not a fantastic bargain. We NEED Friday fightclub or the withdrawel will set in...

I always check out Pawn shops when passing for bargains, mainly looking for workshop tools and sound kit. CC prices are generally high, but sometimes they get it wrong (or right if you are the buyer), don't think they are dialled in on the wheel size debate. Bikes I have seen there have always been over priced.

I actually think it is a legitimate question.

If someone has had a bike stolen, CC would not know it was stolen, they would just Google the estimated second hand value, and be able to set a reasonable retail price.

They could easily have a stolen bike sold to them.

I mean, how do you prove you are the legitimate owner of you current bikes?

I have a receipt, because of the way I paid for mine, but, does everyone else?

And that helmet you have, etc.

So, the post was not saying CC are buying and sell stolen items, it was that a bike that might easily have been flogged on The Hub, was in a CC store.

Bottom line is, CC are doing what they do best, buying and selling second hand goods.

A Hubber was doing what they do best, looking out for other hubbers.

And with the spuit of bike thefts across the country, I say thank you.

Anyway... I haven't had my bike stollen, and it's not that one.

Anybody else.