Cairns World Cup #2

Stretch

and so the hating on Pink Bike begins ...

Downhillers are such Dic.s

rideRB (2 mins ago)

Seems even less proper DH track compared to Pietermaritzburg. I expect many enduro bikes.

Next time give them a proper mineshaft and see how they like it Nigel. :whistling: :ph34r:

Edited by Moridin

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

after watching the claudio run..the steve pear video and the track walk pics from pinkbike - that is a mean track

you know the mud is sticky when steve peat says he hope it rains some more to make the mud less sticky

that little section with the mini humps/rumble strips/bumps whatever you want to call it looks like it could be a make or break section

Edited by Stretch

hmmm - not so sure about that speed trap - unless RAchel was HAULING

she was clocked at 75km/h - whereas the rest of the girls were in the 50's

Also the variation in the guys is immense

Remember that the speed trap is actually done by some dude pressing a button (not sure how that works) but also the riders have to be on the ground for 20m - the longer the spacing between the 2 transponders the more accurate the reading - so maybe the dude pressing the button was too worried about being eaten by snakes and spiders to do his job - the timing guys are German and Swiss - so maybe ...

hmmm - not so sure about that speed trap - unless RAchel was HAULING

she was clocked at 75km/h - whereas the rest of the girls were in the 50's

Also the variation in the guys is immense

Remember that the speed trap is actually done by some dude pressing a button (not sure how that works) but also the riders have to be on the ground for 20m - the longer the spacing between the 2 transponders the more accurate the reading - so maybe the dude pressing the button was too worried about being eaten by snakes and spiders to do his job - the timing guys are German and Swiss - so maybe ...

lol - must say....up there in cairns in the jungle ...i would even be worried about being eaten bitten by ****...we might have things with big mouths that do damage in africa...but they have things with little mouths that do just as much damage...and much more surreptitiously too!

Edited by Stretch

lol - must say....up there in cairns in the jungle ...i would even be worried about being eaten bitten by ****...we might have things with big mouths that do damage in africa...but they have things with little mouths that do just as much damage...and much more superstitiously too!

surreptitiously, surely?

surreptitiously, surely?

yeah yeah yeah...you know what i mean - i blindly autocorrected..and now have gone back and corrected :)

Edited by Stretch

this vid too - take away the space after https

https ://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=298297866995703

Edited by Stretch

So from the interwebs i have gleened ......

Hill is on his Pulse

Brendog is on his Gambler so it seems from the Woodchip media vid

Brosnan on the 175mm EVO (so i would presume that Gwin is too)

Edited by nigelhicks