Wyatt Earp

http://www.zercustoms.com/news/images/Miscellaneous/Caterham-Seven-Lotus-3.jpg

Joh....that's flipping cool

• Replies 710
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Another sneaky peaky hahahaha

post-7810-1401304180,5466.jpg

That is super stunning! Awesome and amazingly cool.

Guest EdEdEd

Yes n flippen legend!

http://media.tumblr.com/92963b91077c8569bde848ab626ebc9f/tumblr_inline_mgnd0i21eY1qcn3a6.gif

Is that sprayed on or decals?

Looking great so far

No vinyl Gummi. I pride myself in the fact that there is no vinyl on my finished projects.only paint. I only use the vinyl as stencils.

No vinyl Gummi. I pride myself in the fact that there is no vinyl on my finished projects.only paint. I only use the vinyl as stencils.

Well done!

flipping well done....You deserve to do well in your venture and I wish you all the best. One day when I have a deserving frame we will most certainly be sharing a beer or six before you get to work on her

flipping well done....You deserve to do well in your venture and I wish you all the best. One day when I have a deserving frame we will most certainly be sharing a beer or six before you get to work on her

Thanks Hairy that sounds like a deal. As for the venture.... ai only a dream to be able to do this full time so for now its still just a hobby for after hours. The day job still has to pay the bills.

Thanks Hairy that sounds like a deal. As for the venture.... ai only a dream to be able to do this full time so for now its still just a hobby for after hours. The day job still has to pay the bills.

keep doing what you doing and this will fall into place and of not, then at least you are getting pleasure from your labour of love and that in itself is special.

Just hope you're charging these guys properly ;)

Archived