[Event] Robertson Winery Wacky Wine MTB 2014

Robertson Winery MTB

Enjoy Brandon, thats why you are much fitter than us mortals. Waay too cold, plenty red wine tonight and then a very easy Jonkershoek ride 2morrow. Good luck for the race. Enjoy

Aggenee man, and I thought I'd atleast convince Johny Bravo... :-(

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Woke up at 5am,threw another blanket over the bed and went back to sleep.good luck to all the guys and girls racing,youre stronger than me.

This is my new FAVOURITE XC Course....sorry I meant funride!! Damn that new loop worked my 1x10 setup to the MAX! What a phenominal race, the new long route is worth the drive all the way from Durbanville! Fantastic job organisors, route planners and everybody involved! Hardly any mud to speak of, freezing cold start and a perfectly marked route! This is my new favourite fun ride!

This is my new FAVOURITE XC Course....sorry I meant funride!! Damn that new loop worked my 1x10 setup to the MAX! What a phenominal race, the new long route is worth the drive all the way from Durbanville! Fantastic job organisors, route planners and everybody involved! Hardly any mud to speak of, freezing cold start and a perfectly marked route! This is my new favourite fun ride!

Ja vryf dit in! Geweet ek gaan spyt wees as ek dit mis.

Ja vryf dit in! Geweet ek gaan spyt wees as ek dit mis.

Haha!.... Het ek jou al vertel hoe awesome die race was....? :-D Nuwe roete het die Wacky transformeer, 42 was altyd so semi satisfaction

Well done to Charl Pierre Esterhuysen who won, take note of this kid WORLD! Still in matric (talking under correction), and what a machine of a talent! Racetec reflect him in 4th place but the top three positions on racetec is wrong, as he won.

Edited by BrandonF

Het 8:00 opgestaan,gesien hoe die weer lyk en toe maar n draai hier gan ry.was ook spuit ek het ni eerder di koue angepak en deur gegaan vir die event nie.

Well done to Charl Pierre Esterhuysen who won, take note of this kid WORLD! Still in matric (talking under correction), and what a machine of a talent! Racetec reflect him in 4th place but the top three guys on racetec is wrong as he won.

He is quite the Strava star around CW as well.

Did the 29km. Definitely one of my favourite rides of the year. Track was nice and clean. Congrats to the team for an excellent event.

Well done to Charl Pierre Esterhuysen who won, take note of this kid WORLD! Still in matric (talking under correction), and what a machine of a talent! Racetec reflect him in 4th place but the top three positions on racetec is wrong, as he won.

Hy staan beter bekend as CP, ken hom goed ja, sy ouers is my boekhouers. Ha ha. Is is al van skool af besig om iewers te probeer kom met fietsry, maar soos ons almal weet is dit maar moeilik in SA. Hy is al 2 jaar gelede uit matriek en ry die afgelope 2 jaar fiets en het hierdie jaar die Epic gedoen en baie goed gevaar en daar was plek vir verbetering! Een lekke ding wanneer mens so jonk is, baie energie! Die outjie is nog so lig soos n veer ook, hy EN sy fiets weeg nie eens wat ek ALLEEN weeg nie!

Die outjie soek nog n borg!

Hy staan beter bekend as CP, ken hom goed ja, sy ouers is my boekhouers. Ha ha. Is is al van skool af besig om iewers te probeer kom met fietsry, maar soos ons almal weet is dit maar moeilik in SA. Hy is al 2 jaar gelede uit matriek en ry die afgelope 2 jaar fiets en het hierdie jaar die Epic gedoen en baie goed gevaar en daar was plek vir verbetering! Een lekke ding wanneer mens so jonk is, baie energie! Die outjie is nog so lig soos n veer ook, hy EN sy fiets weeg nie eens wat ek ALLEEN weeg nie!

Die outjie soek nog n borg!

Massive talent wat gaan waste as iemand hom nie optel nie, my call is UIT AAN ROBERTSON WINERY!! JULLE MAAK OORGENOEG GELD OM DIE TALENTVOLLE OUTJIE TE SPONSOR, ONS SUPPORT JULLE ELKE JAAR EN GENIET JULLE WYN, KOM NOU, HY IS EVEN N LOCAL BY JULLE!!!!

ROBERTSON WINERY TO SPONSOR CP ESTERHUYSE!!!!!!!

Want to see my results on racetec, but my tablet says that both racetec and the ppa website is unavailable. Anyone else having the same problem?