[Event] Robertson Winery Wacky Wine MTB 2014

Robertson Winery MTB

..and after the race you carry straight on to the NAPIER Patat Festival, I'm waiting for you ...:)

...where's Napier, hehe.....no, I'm serious, where's Napier? I'll go check it out, if you guys are friendly and force a smile on the starting line I'll see you there :-D

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Was very keen on doing this race,but will keep an eye on the weather towards Friday before I commit.

Ai, and I'm soooo lis for a lekka ride!

NOTHING, I TELL YOU NOOOOTHING can be worse than the Gravel Travel conditions this year, so I'm qualified, willing and.....not in form, but I am coming!

O, when u r not "in form" u will kick dust in most of the ouens eyes..... Now u see me, now u dont!

Any news regarding medals this year. Some of my mates might make the trip with their kids.

I have a box full of medals, how much do they need?

Any news regarding medals this year. Some of my mates might make the trip with their kids.
Pretty sure its a choice of a medal or the wine this year.

Jip Marko, we do provide a choice this year....bottle of wine or a medal. I think the wine is the better bet! I'm biased though.....

Jip Marko, we do provide a choice this year....bottle of wine or a medal. I think the wine is the better bet! I'm biased though.....

I hope it's Red, white is soo boring :-)

I hope it's Red, white is soo boring :-)

Some good Chardonnay in that area Brandon. I am also more of a red wine guy

Just upgraded my complete drivetrain, spent a bit more than allowed by the Minister of Finance (to ask for forgiveness is sometimes easier than permission :whistling: ), so I don't wanna go and destroy it in one ride. (Gravel travel, 50 miler and the Darling Brew killed my last drivetrain)

But this race sound great. If the single track is only half as good as the Darling Brew's, it will be an awesome ride.

Just upgraded my complete drivetrain, spent a bit more than allowed by the Minister of Finance (to ask for forgiveness is sometimes easier than permission :whistling: ), so I don't wanna go and destroy it in one ride. (Gravel travel, 50 miler and the Darling Brew killed my last drivetrain)

But this race sound great. If the single track is only half as good as the Darling Brew's, it will be an awesome ride.

Sere you there bud, I'm doing the 16km trail run.

Sere you there bud, I'm doing the 16km trail run.

Not going Brogue, not chancing the weather / muddy conditions. :blush:

Not chancing the weather / muddy conditions. :blush:

In which case I'll switch to the half marathon road run :)

Weather Forecast: Sunny but cold for Friday and Saturday

Friday max: 14

Saturday Max: 15 - going to be a cold start at about 7 degrees! Gear up appropriately!

Some good Chardonnay in that area Brandon. I am also more of a red wine guy

But you see, I drink red for its health benefits,.. (wink"wink")