[Event] Robertson Winery Wacky Wine MTB 2014

Robertson Winery MTB

Just received confirmation from Robertson Winery that the online entries for Saturday's race will be available until tomorow morning 09h00.

Remember the nightride tomorrow evening.

Entries from 18h00 - Start of ride at 19h30

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Just received confirmation from Robertson Winery that the online entries for Saturday's race will be available until tomorow morning 09h00.

Remember the nightride tomorrow evening.

Entries from 18h00 - Start of ride at 19h30

Late entries still available on the day right??

So hows the trail holding out, i also had a K@k experience with some wet rides before and R1,800 repair bill afterwards and that was on my old bike, the new one will be a lot more moola.

plus im trying to nurse myself to health, flu bug is creaping up on me.... Corenza / Berocca and some ginger tea better fking get me ready for Saturday. I havnt done this race in 2 years and actually looking foward to it, barring the weather...

Late entries still available on the day right??

So hows the trail holding out, i also had a K@k experience with some wet rides before and R1,800 repair bill afterwards and that was on my old bike, the new one will be a lot more moola.

Im with you on the mud destructive behaviour, promise you, if there's excessive mud in the first 10km I'll turn around and go home, long before frustration becomes regret becomes remorse

Still pissing down with rain here in Paarl, the Berg river is overflowing its banks. Really wanted to do this race, but killing my bike made me thin twice. You going to need a jetski for this race, not a mtb.

I'm out! Rather treat the girlfriend to good wacky wine wknd with no early rising and early retiring

We're checking a working on the route today. If needed, we'll place one or two pumps along the route if you want to spray down your bike.

The route has dried out considerably. There will be some wet spots but you should be able to get around them without trouble. There is no crossings or deep puddles on the course as we have cleared all of these today.

The route has dried out considerably. There will be some wet spots but you should be able to get around them without trouble. There is no crossings or deep puddles on the course as we have cleared all of these today.

Thx for the updates and effort, you guys are way more involved and concerned than many other funride organisers. Now to everyone who decided not to come, get your butts there tomorrow or regret it when you hear our fantastic reports afterwards!!

Thx for the updates and effort, you guys are way more involved and concerned than many other funride organisers. Now to everyone who decided not to come, get your butts there tomorrow or regret it when you hear our fantastic reports afterwards!!

Enjoy Brandon, thats why you are much fitter than us mortals. Waay too cold, plenty red wine tonight and then a very easy Jonkershoek ride 2morrow. Good luck for the race. Enjoy Edited by Johny Bravo