Campag / Shimano compatibility

Broker

I cannot find an American Classic freehub for the 11 speed Campag groupset. I know that shimano 10speed cluster worked well with the 10 speed campag groupset. Does anybody know if a 11 speed shimano cluster on a wheelset will work with 11 speed Campag groupset

I cannot find an American Classic freehub for the 11 speed Campag groupset. I know that shimano 10speed cluster worked well with the 10 speed campag groupset. Does anybody know if a 11 speed shimano cluster on a wheelset will work with 11 speed Campag groupset

Are you serious that 10spd Campag groupset will work with 10spd Shimano hub and cassette?

As a campy owner this intrigues me

Are you serious that 10spd Campag groupset will work with 10spd Shimano hub and cassette?

Yes. 10 speed like that works.

have read on velonews that the campy and shimano 11speed are compatible

Interesting, I wonder if they mention that it voids the warranty. Personally I would just use Campy with Campy.

Interesting, I wonder if they mention that it voids the warranty. Personally I would just use Campy with Campy.

I don't remember them mentioning anything about warranty issues

Slightly off topic but related: Are Campy and Shimano Cassette Removal tools compatible?

Slightly off topic but related: Are Campy and Shimano Cassette Removal tools compatible?

No they don't fit. I have tried myself.

Edited by Cippo

No.. they 2 different types.

Edited by Rider3000

I use my campy cassette removal on shimano cassettes. Not a good fit, but it does the trick

the spacing on 11 spd cassettes between shimano and campag are min. Thats why it will work even better than 10spd.