Solomons Cycles Lynnwood

sirias

Just want to thank the people at Solomons Lynnwood for the excellent service. :thumbup:

They just installed a new groupset on my bike for the same price as a normal service.

I bought the groupset at a give away price, privately and they had no problem helping me and did not even ask where I bought the set.

I am a VERY satisfied customer.

Siriaaas? Jokes aside, I have never had a bad experience there! Personally I always deal with Alone, (the rest are pretty useless in my opinion, but they do try and I am a difficult customer), but they are all friendly and doesn't act like they're doing you a favor.

Good to hear of people having a satisfying experience at our stores,Durban branch should be open by 1st June,looking forward to it...

I also loved their store in Lynnwood. I always walk out there being able to bargain down on a price or two when I buy more than one item. They also try to be knowledgeable on their stock items rather than just employing bike riders that is more interested in telling you what they have on their bikes than what you really need to buy. But every shop out there has a different purpose. I like some shops only for certain things. But I absolutely hate shops where people treat you like you know nothing.